Ederson (defensive midfielder Atalanta)

Kinkladze's crazy skills

Wythenshawe, was Moss_side+Fallowfield+Gorton+more
Team supported
Manchester City
Éderson (José dos Santos Lourenço da Silva) is an absolute workhorse positionally aware but still good at pressing and getting stuck in, technically impressive and knows how and when to pick out a pass too he reminds me a little bit of Fernandinho.

He's been linked to us a few times lately maybe not as much as Zubimendi or Ricci but I still think it's enough to merit his own thread, could potentially be a great option for us he's impressed every time I've seen him, I'm not gonna pretend I've watched him loads but I've always been left impressed by him.

With there already being separate threads for Adam Wharton Martin Zubimendi and Samuele Ricci as potential help for Rodri, thought I'd throw another defensive midfield alternative to talk about in Rodri's absence.

I've been seriously impressed by him everytime I've seen him play, admittedly that's only a handful of times though. Fernandinho-esque was my first thought when I first came across him, he covers a lot of ground. Always suspicous with Italian based players though, the league is vastly different, many struggle to adapt.

I don't think there's any chance of him being made available in January anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.