Ederson - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson is the better keeper ,its just all the bullshit around the Dippers and the Champs league that gets Allison the plaudits if you analyse his stats , he is well behind Ederson on every front.

Ederson is the better keeper ,its just all the bullshit around the Dippers and the Champs league that gets Allison the plaudits if you analyse his stats , he is well behind Ederson on every front.
can you elaborate in these stats. I'd say they are very even .Distribution from Ederson is brilliant but I am guessing that Allison must be ahead on something if he is Brazil's no 1.

Alisson is mainly Brazil's number 1 because he got there first. His breakout season came a year before Ederson's. He hasn't done anything to merit losing the position either.

He's also a very good goalkeeper tbf.

Alisson is mainly Brazil's number 1 because he got there first. His breakout season came a year before Ederson's. He hasn't done anything to merit losing the position either.

He's also a very good goalkeeper tbf.
He’s a good keeper,but I’d rather have ederson in goal every fucking time,Alisson is prone to gaffs every now and then,can’t play it out as good as ederson or hit it 70yards up field right onto aguero or g.jesus’s foot ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.