Ederson - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent again from Eddie. Currently the solo leader in the golden gloves race, with back-to-back clean sheets in the CL as well! He's having a great season thus far.

If there’s a better GK anywhere, I’d like to know who. His shot-stopping has moved up a few notches, while his footwork, vision and bravery were never in doubt.

I think you may be pissed because Alisson is the world's greatest goalkeeper ever . and that's a totally unbiased opinion .

If there’s a better GK anywhere, I’d like to know who. His shot-stopping has moved up a few notches, while his footwork, vision and bravery were never in doubt.
In fairness Oblak and Ter Stegen are extremely good, but as an all-rounder Ederson is the best.

In fairness Oblak and Ter Stegen are extremely good, but as an all-rounder Ederson is the best.

Agree with you on Eddie. Will always back any City player. Nonetheless, Oblak has freakishly good reflexes. Some of the saves he pulls off. It’s surprising he goes under the radar.

I know Neuer’s name has been prominent over the years but Oblak hasn’t been any worse. Regardless, Ederson will only get better and receive the accolade he deserves. Although, you have to remember he plays for City, and it seems that most of the lads don’t get the recognition they deserve.

Apart from that last pass that put Phil in a tough position, he was excellent.

The archetype of the modern keeper.

I don’t think we have been exploiting his long passing ability enough this season and have maybe become a little predictable playing out from the back. Tonight shows that it is a real weapon for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.