Ederson Moraes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting if Bayern are linked with him too, i was going to say he reminds me a little of a young Manuel Neuer. Supremely athletic and self confident, but sometimes overly rash and a bit flaky.

Pep rates him highly enough so his judgement counts more than anything. I would assume we are keeping either Bravo or Willy (the better option as he is more settled) to help Moraes bed in.
Probably Bravo. Even though performance suggests it should be Willy. Willy is older and out of contract. Easier to just let him move on rather than looking for a loan for Bravo.

Looks like there might be something in this one. I'd be interested to know @BigOscar thoughts, he particularly knows his stuff when it comes to Benfica players.
I like him a lot, the lad has serious balls. I don't think he's quite the commanding presence that Oblak was (but few keepers are), but he's a much more Pep type keeper. Absolutely rapid of his line, incredibly decisive and gets rid of the ball really quickly and accurately. Fantastic reflexes, great at one-on-ones can't really remember any howlers he's ever made. In the air he's not been given the premier league test, but he strikes me as a guy who has the balls for the fight.

I think he'd do well here, although like all keepers there could be a settling in period while he discovers that referees don't give keepers freekicks for blatant fouls over here.

His latest tattoo is absolutely awful, pretty much my only criticism of this transfer.

Probably Bravo. Even though performance suggests it should be Willy. Willy is older and out of contract. Easier to just let him move on rather than looking for a loan for Bravo.

I think plenty of clubs, particularly in Spain would love to have a keeper like Bravo, so i don't think he'll be hard to move on at all.

It really depends on how things are behind the scenes, whether Pep has lost all confiendce in Bravo or whether Bravo is unhappy here.

I like him a lot, the lad has serious balls. I don't think he's quite the commanding presence that Oblak was (but few keepers are), but he's a much more Pep type keeper. Absolutely rapid of his line, incredibly decisive and gets rid of the ball really quickly and accurately. Fantastic reflexes, great at one-on-ones can't really remember any howlers he's ever made. In the air he's not been given the premier league test, but he strikes me as a guy who has the balls for the fight.

I think he'd do well here, although like all keepers there could be a settling in period while he discovers that referees don't give keepers freekicks for blatant fouls over here.
Cheers for that, very interesting.

I think plenty of clubs, particularly in Spain would love to have a keeper like Bravo, so i don't think he'll be hard to move on at all.

It really depends on how things are behind the scenes, whether Pep has lost all confiendce in Bravo or whether Bravo is unhappy here.
True. Don't think Bravo would be happy with 2nd choice. So yeah that might cause some static :) Either way, I'm quite confident with either as the backup.

All this plus he is freaking benching a legend at Benfica. He simply can't be bad :)

Delighted with this, he's easily the best available and will be worth every penny. Sounds like he wants to come too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.