Ederson out Sunday

True, but he's not a normal keeper

No he isn't, but I think with him or without him we will play the same way. Hope you are right and it is better to be optimistic but I am struggling with sunday.

I also think it has given Pep opportunity to heap praise on Bravo in the press. It is a favoured (and rightly so) tactic of his.

Ederson, Laporte, Zinchenko, Rodri, Merlin and Sane all out. 6 players who all would arguably be starting. This is going to be our finest hour when we stuff these cûnts and it will finish them off for good
I'm sure the press will take these massive injuries into account when reporting this game like they when said the 5.0 didn't really count as the Mane was red card heavily influenced the game and Liverpool were well on top (not) before the undeserved Red.

Sometimes offering money once a person has has their head turned is futile... from my experience

Strange that anyone working for City could have their head turned by any other English club. Especially one based in such a shithole.

Strange that anyone working for City could have their head turned by any other English club. Especially one based in such a shithole.
I actually think Liverpool is quite a vibrant city these days... the dippers of Anfield are a shit stain on it however.. I try not to let if affect my judgement of the city and it’s regular inhabitants but it’s a struggle

I’m showing Bravo’s non confidence. He was awful v Atalanta and made horrific mistakes. Liverpool are a better side.

Attack me and not my argument, hey? The usual anti-Welsh jibe too. Bertie Stockport Twat.
Exactly what horrific mistakes did he make??
I recall him making a brilliant headed clearance following a midfield cock up and prevented us losing the game by taking one for the team. He had Gundogan to thank for that!

Is Bravo playing for Manchester City? YYYEEESSS HE IS, THEREFORE IT BEHOLDS ANY CITY FAN TO GET BEHIND HIM AND SUPPORT THE LAD!
I make no apology for shouting there. He is a City player like the other 10 on the field and the ones on the substitutes bench so he, like them, deserves our support.

Come on City, the Boys in Blue never give in, they fight to the end. The fans in Blue should be the same. JMHO

I actually think Liverpool is quite a vibrant city these days... the dippers of Anfield are a shit stain on it however.. I try not to let if affect my judgement of the city and it’s regular inhabitants but it’s a struggle
It's a vibrant shithole, it looked that way the last time I was there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.