Ederson out Sunday

Bravo is top class gooalkeeper. His image was ruined with that spell with us when he was conceding goals from pretty much any shot, but any of them was hardly his error. It was our defence who was all over the shop at that time. He proved many times after that period that not many clubs have better second keeper than City do.

Ederson is obviously crucial for our type of football and is a big miss, but Bravo is not the end of the world.

Time for everyone who has been shunted to the side for the stars in our side to step up and have their moment.

We've gone to Anfield with some top sides and been done convincingly so would be apt to go there with a complete mish-mash and it work.

How long is he out for? Hopefully not long but I cant be the only person hoping to see Carson Vs Donetsk

The injuries seem to have started when our head physio guy went over the the dark side (Dippers)... they’ve had hardly any injuries since...

How did we lose him to those bastards? Why the fuck didn't we just offer him more wages than they were?

on the bright side, we have Walker and Stones back so our defence should be perfectly ok with Juliet.
TBF I am more interested that our midfield turns up and dominates them. If that happens we have a good chance, albeit we still start as underdog.

I am not criticising Bravo but Eddie brings a different dimension to our play.

Bravo will do his back in whilst retrieving Liverpool’s fifth from the net. Imagine if Hughes or Pellegrini had brought in Bravo. Nobody batted an eyelid when it was Pep.

If this is true why doesn't JG keep his mouth shut?

I basically makes the of area goal Liverpool need to aim at to score 200% bigger.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.