Ederson out Sunday

Bravo will do his back in whilst retrieving Liverpool’s fifth from the net. Imagine if Hughes or Pellegrini had brought in Bravo. Nobody batted an eyelid when it was Pep.

With confidence like that ? Fuck me lad,you may as well concentrate on Giggs getting a point in Azerbaijan next week,and leave the league football to those that care

With confidence like that ? Fuck me lad,you may as well concentrate on Giggs getting a point in Azerbaijan next week,and leave the league football to those that care

I’m showing Bravo’s non confidence. He was awful v Atalanta and made horrific mistakes. Liverpool are a better side.

Attack me and not my argument, hey? The usual anti-Welsh jibe too. Bertie Stockport Twat.

I’m showing Bravo’s non confidence. He was awful v Atalanta and made horrific mistakes. Liverpool are a better side.

Attack me and not my argument, hey? The usual anti-Welsh jibe too. Bertie Stockport Twat.

I think you're a bit of a knob - how did I do ?

Your kind of support is a bit like having piles .................imho .

Seems strange to show our hand two days early?!

I think he must be injured and missing. You could understand the mind games with an Aguero/KDB etc but playing a different keeper will not really influence how Pool or City will approach/play the match.

I think he must be injured and missing. You could understand the mind games with an Aguero/KDB etc but playing a different keeper will not really influence how Pool or City will approach/play the match.

True, but he's not a normal keeper

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.