Ederson signs new contract until 2026

He is one of the least paid players in our squad. I wonder what his wage will look like now considering how important he is for the team.

Despite an underwhelming transfer window, keeping Laporte, Bernardo and Jesus whilst securing the futures of KDB, Stones, Dias and Ederson has been just as important as making new signings.
Now the dust has settled I’m in ones to agree with this.
Was disappointed to not get a top striker but I suppose if nobody is available nobody is available and the days of signing people for the sake of it aren’t our style.
Getting extensions on some key players is, as you say, as good as a new signing.
Future is looking bright again lads and lasses.

Multiple opportunities to shoot on Saturday and elected to pass each time. Hopefully he will celebrate his contract extension by banging one in next time.

Great news,hopefully he will stop fucking about.

I genuinely think he gets bored. Of course, it is the hallmark of the top keepers to stay focused even when there's nothing much going on.

Incidentally, the long-term commitments of Rúben and Ed are as important as any signing we might have made in this window.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.