Ederson wins the Golden Glove, again!

If Eddie keeps a clean sheet against Norwich he'll get at least a share of the Golden Glove. He's currently on 15 tied with Nick Pope. All other keepers are at least two behind. Burnley's last game is against Brighton at home.
If it's a draw then Eddie should get it for having an assist.

Edit: sorry, I got last season mixed up with this one. CV19 has seriously screwed up my sense of time.

Last edited:
If it's a draw then Eddie should get it for having an assist.
I love Eddie, and think he is the best all-around keeper in the league (and in the top three in the world), but if it is a tie, and they *were* to give it to only one of them, I think it has to go to Pope with his stats this season, especially when you consider what’s in front of him.

He should be England’s number one.

3-F2-CEF3-B-472-F-4-C37-9-D54-43-F92-B54-E6-F5.jpg

C5-EBD102-F6-FC-4-ADB-B6-BD-6259-BE389-EE6.jpg

Ok i got it wrong, thick cnut that i am.
Still think Pope deserves it

I love Eddie, and think he is the best all-around keeper in the league (and in the top three in the world), but if it is a tie, and they *were* to give it to only one of them, I think it has to go to Pope with his stats this season, especially when you consider what’s in front of him.

He should be England’s number one.

3-F2-CEF3-B-472-F-4-C37-9-D54-43-F92-B54-E6-F5.jpg

C5-EBD102-F6-FC-4-ADB-B6-BD-6259-BE389-EE6.jpg
Just realised that Eddies assist was last season, not this :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.