Ederson wins the Golden Glove, again!

Was it October he was absolutely immense in? I remember there was a month he probably deserved our player of the month award but it went to someone else (Mahrez I think)

Loved the Lev Yashin look today and performed like he was determined to be the golden glove.
There was a shot of him late on after a Norwich attack and he'd made a save, where he looked like he was about to blow a gasket at the defence, I don't blame him.

How that plank at liverpool is ahead of him in the national team I've no idea, his all round game is far better for me.

There was a shot of him late on after a Norwich attack and he'd made a save, where he looked like he was about to blow a gasket at the defence, I don't blame him.

How that plank at liverpool is ahead of him in the national team I've no idea, his all round game is far better for me.
He's 1 year older, so he broke through earlier.

That's literally it.

BBC sport football page recognises Ederson Golden Gloves Winner with a substantial x1 sentence at the end of their glowing report to Vardy on winning Golden Boot.

Last edited:
BBC sport football page recognises Ederson Golden Gloves Winner with a substantial x1 sentence at the end of their glowing
report to Vardy on winning Golden Boot.
Are you suggesting our national Sports media (gulp!) somehow don’t like us?! Heaven forfend..!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.