Ederson wins the Golden Glove, again!

Yeah but not as good as Alison even though he has the best defence in the universe and 3 DMs in front of him.
This, this, this!! It’s bad enough that the press don’t give The Scouse Filth a hard time for playing with 2 covering players in front of that Golden Back Four of theirs; what’s worse is, they miss the fact that they always play with 3 of them! Which is why they rely on ‘Hoof Ball’. ‘PlanB’ they do not have..!

Pope was a worthy opponent, to be sure, and deserves plaudits for his season...

But Eddie definitely showed today that he is the best all-around keeper in the Premier League and in the top three in the world, in my opinion.
Agreed. On a personal level; that “kid” has given me such joy over the last three seasons and; his contribution to MCFC’s record breaking is sadly unrecognised by the clubs detractors.

This, this, this!! It’s bad enough that the press don’t give The Scouse Filth a hard time for playing with 2 covering players in front of that Golden Back Four of theirs; what’s worse is, they miss the fact that they always play with 3 of them! Which is why they rely on ‘Hoof Ball’. ‘PlanB’ they do not have..!
And yet, Bobby was slaughtered, when he was (falsely) accused of playing three DMs during our first PL winning season.

Agreed. On a personal level; that “kid” has given me such joy over the last three seasons and; his contribution to MCFC’s record breaking is sadly unrecognised by the clubs detractors.
I must admit that it used to scare me shitless, when Eddie and the defenders played the ball around among themselves, but now I love watching them and the opponents' forwards trying to win it back.

It's fucking hilarious at times.

Nice to see an article celebrating his achievement on the BBC Sport ... oh hang on, no it's just boring shit about irrelevant red teams again.

I must admit that it used to scare me shitless, when Eddie and the defenders played the ball around among themselves, but now I love watching them and the opponents' forwards trying to win it back.

It's fucking hilarious at times.
That’s exactly me too. I’ve learned to find it entertaining and amusing when he does something outrageous.

I think the beta blockers help.

Last edited:
Glad he's won it.
Was a bit slow getting down for Norwich's goal ....ruled offside.
But I love having him, great left foot.
Wouldn't swap him for anyone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.