Ederson

You might think that, but I’m merely pointing out what wasn’t said, as Blues pile on Sam Lee.

And, I can hold two thoughts in my head at the same time: Sam Lee can be a complete prick AND Ederson didn’t refute what was reported. They can both be true.

“It was completely false” followed by two detailed paragraphs about his mindset when he said whatever he said. Hmmmm.

Perhaps he doth protest too much?!

Dude. He named the publication. He said it was false. He explained the day, and that everything claimed beyond the day (which is the issue here) is not true. His wife said it too. And you read that as 'there might be something in this then'? Fucking hell mate. He also didn't say I 'don't believe the earth is flat', doesn't make him a flatearther.

You might think that, but I’m merely pointing out what wasn’t said, as Blues pile on Sam Lee.

And, I can hold two thoughts in my head at the same time: Sam Lee can be a complete prick AND Ederson didn’t refute what was reported. They can both be true.

“It was completely false” followed by two detailed paragraphs about his mindset when he said whatever he said. Hmmmm.

Perhaps he doth protest too much?!

Who would you sooner believe?

Sam Lee is very good at attaching innuendo to situations, and tapping into people's scepticism. And implying he 'knows' something without ever actually claiming so.
This.

If you're going to claim something like he did, then double down and say explicitly, 'A source tells me that Ederson was unhappy with the praise for Ortega,' versus 'Ederson was affected by the save' and give an ambiguous IG post and Pep praising Ederson soon after the game as your evidence. While the difference between the two phrasings is minimal, it's also substantial, as the latter is tiptoeing on claiming some factual knowledge versus the former having 100% faith in his 'source' and being confident in what he's writing is true. But we all know the latter is Sam Lee's specialty.

Last edited:
when Sam Lee was at Goal he seemed to be tapped into a reliable source and recall he had a good hit rate on news / transfer when we signed Bernie, Ederson, etc.

Since he's moved to The Athletic in 2019 I reckon his source has moved on and he has little insight on what's actually going on.

when Sam Lee was at Goal he seemed to be tapped into a reliable source and recall he had a good hit rate on news / transfer when we signed Bernie, Ederson, etc.

Since he's moved to The Athletic in 2019 I reckon his source has moved on and he has little insight on what's actually going on.
Yeah I thought he was decent at Goal even though he is a Rag

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.