Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madric

jared said:
I like him to stay. It isn't easy being a third choice and still score the amount of goals he has when called upon. He brings different options to the team and with jovetic coming back I have a feeling they will work well with each other.

Different options? I don't think so.

I think he's a good striker inside the box, but adds nothing to our game overall.

I also think he and Javi Garcia earn too much money for the quality they show on a regular basis.

Madric said:
jared said:
I like him to stay. It isn't easy being a third choice and still score the amount of goals he has when called upon. He brings different options to the team and with jovetic coming back I have a feeling they will work well with each other.

I think he's a good striker inside the box, but adds nothing to our game overall.

I also think he and Javi Garcia earn too much money for the quality they show on a regular basis.

Apart from when Edin has been dropping into midfield in recent games and stroking accurate passes around the pitch.

Your timing is perfect because even Garcia is playing well at the moment!

Madric said:
jared said:

tumblr_m6ft2txBvN1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

Madric said:
jared said:

Do you mean ......Other than important overall goals?

Other clubs would love to have someone like Dzeko in their squad.

He's slow, though. Too slow.

tenententen said:

He was poor again today, ball control really poor can only remember two good passes and he his usual good shooting in the box was not there today.
Very weak.<br /><br />-- Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:23 pm --<br /><br />
tenententen said:

He was poor again today, ball control really poor can only remember two good passes and he his usual good shooting in the box was not there today.
Very weak.

Well, I wasnt able to watch the game today (like many others) - so all I read about was two chances he missed.

Then I watched all the goals...

Kun's first goal - slotting the ball in the empty net after Dzeko got on the end of Kolarov's cross, Kun's second - Dzeko was the who played him in with the last pass..

Not saying he had a good game (can't claim either way, didnt watch it) - but he obviously contributed to the comeback so....meh, whatever.

r.soleofsalford said:
i think edin is now putting more effort in, its made him change so much i now think hes as effective as negredo, keep it up lad.

we now have 3 strikers of top quality

He's the same player he always was he's always played well with a run of games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.