Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BigOscar said:
Hard to think of any positive thing he did today, very surprising to see him stay on as long as he did. Not one of his better efforts, but it feels like that's been the case more often than not this year

Ah well, seeing as someone else has bumped the thread, he really was an utter bag of horse spunk today. Fuck knows why MP picked him or left him on.

The luckiest footballer on the planet, gets another full game and was gash for all of it.

Didnt look interested and it was a cup final!

He is shite. Enf of.

He was pure turd today . I can see why Mancini left him out of the 2011 and 2013 F.A cup finals .

Rammy Blue said:
BigOscar said:
Hard to think of any positive thing he did today, very surprising to see him stay on as long as he did. Not one of his better efforts, but it feels like that's been the case more often than not this year

Ah well, seeing as someone else has bumped the thread, he really was an utter bag of horse spunk today. Fuck knows why MP picked him or left him on.

I did notice that his biggest contribution was chasing at full hilt to congratulate Samir.The fastest the fookers moved in months !!!

get off the lads back...... i dont think he had a particular good game today, but there again neither did sergio.....

Dzeko is the best third striker in the premiership and would walk into any other team in that league..... i think he is a great asset for the club.. He wants to play and trains hard, and never moans if he starts sub he is a real squad player.......

Some of you have obviously never watched city when Stuart Pearce was in charge, Dzeko is miles better than some of the strikers we have had over the years

oakiecokie said:
Rammy Blue said:
BigOscar said:

I did notice that his biggest contribution was chasing at full hilt to congratulate Samir.The fastest the fookers moved in months !!!

Guy next to me came out with a classic when he was being subbed - walking off at a snail's pace and he says, "fastest he's moved all day". Quality.

not his best game lol

but who gives a flying fuck

2014-03-02T162035Z_1_CBREA2119EG00_RTROPTP_3_SPORTS-US-SOCCER-ENGLAND-CUP.JPG

He good one game, then shite for another 5. Pisses me off and I'm sure he does most city fans. I mentioned during the game today that every time there was a loose ball to be chased he just put his head down and walked in another direction. No desire at all.

Manchester_lalala said:
He good one game, then shite for another 5. Pisses me off and I'm sure he does most city fans. I mentioned during the game today that every time there was a loose ball to be chased he just put his head down and walked in another direction. No desire at all.

He properly spewed about Sergio not passing to him in the first half, completely ignored chasing a ball down. Very poor effort.

He plays like he's already been told he's got a new club in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.