Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He may not have had his best game, but not everyone can all the time. His heart is in the right place and doesn't whine, or ask for a transfer. Get off his back and support the lad. I hope he gets a hat trick next week and shuts those that are slagging him off up.

sandiegoblue said:
He may not have had his best game, but not everyone can all the time. His heart is in the right place and doesn't whine, or ask for a transfer. Get off his back and support the lad. I hope he gets a hat trick next week and shuts those that are slagging him off up.

I think anyone on this forum who ever had a chance of playing for City would have their heart in the right place... We would all probably lack quality as well. Still I too hope he gets a hat trick next week.

sandiegoblue said:

I agree with your sentiment but he was once again dog shit. He offered, and has for some time, absolutely nothing to the team.I rate him but he's "gone". His head and his heart are just not in his game anymore. He moans about being super sub but he's a had a lot of starts recently and been dreadful all game. Now kun is fit we need to bench him and hope it gives him the kick up the arse he needs.

For his sake and the teams.

natam said:
today, one more time we played with 10..... is not only that he's not scoring, that can be ok for a striker , but he didn't even move .
Which 10 would that be then?
Dzeko certainly had a better game overall than Aguero.

de niro said:
sandiegoblue said:

I agree with your sentiment but he was once again dog shit. He offered, and has for some time, absolutely nothing to the team.I rate him but he's "gone". His head and his heart are just not in his game anymore. He moans about being super sub but he's a had a lot of starts recently and been dreadful all game. Now kun is fit we need to bench him and hope it gives him the kick up the arse he needs.

For his sake and the teams.

Bang on.
He simply is no where near consistent enough for us now.
Get rid of him rapid in the summer.

BlueAnorak said:
Dzeko certainly had a better game overall than Aguero.

Give over, you're having a giraffe.

At least Sergio was a threat, and it was his sublime control that created the second.

As I have said before he seems to be a really nice bloke, trouble is that is his problem as he does not rough up defenders or get stuck in to a match.

He drifts about the pitch avoiding challenges and hardly ever wins the ball in the air.

His hold up play is non-existent and his finishing is only average when given time and space.

Yesterday we played a good proportion of the match with nine and a half men as Aguero was obviously not 100%, it was a good job that we scored those two great goals so quickly or we may have found the second half a struggle.

Spineless performance. Incredible how someone can play so many minutes in a game and give us absolutely nothing. Was like playing with 10 men unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.