Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

EaglesFan said:
SWP's back said:
Tevez scored 3 in his last 2 league starts
Balo scored in his last league start
Aguero has 5 in his last 7 starts.

I would hardly say they are all struggling.

For Tevez two were penalties.
Balotelli scored one goal entire season (please).
Kun...I am just unsure about that 5 in 7 starts stat...would have to check. But either way Kun looks like shit right now too.

Not saying they are not good, just saying I dont think they are the problem.
No, you said they were all struggling at the same time. They aren't all struggling and yes I should include Balotelli as he is currently looking most dangerous forward when starting.

I expect them to fire on Sunday in a home Derby.

EaglesFan said:
citymad said:
Love Dzeko, think he's quality but he's had a couple of awful games lately. He seems slow and awkward probably from the pedestrian pace we are playing at the moment. He's better when were speeding up the attack so he has something to latch onto in front of goal.

This, this, and only this.

The fact that people single out Dzeko when ENTIRE TEAM is struggling mightily is just evidence of their bias.

His drop in form is just a reflection of team's current performance, especially in MIDFIELD.

Take last night for example - we looked far WORSE with Aguero and Balo on the pitch.

It's not the strikers (all of them are top class) - right now they have ZERO service...we have currently one of the most underperforming midfields in football, and this needs to be addressed in transfer window.

Not a coincidence ALL OF THEM (Dzeko, Balo, Tevez, Aguero) are struggling at the same time. People need to open their eyes.
It's the Dzeko thread!

Get that through your thick skull

The fact you have to result to dragging other players into the thread to deflect criticism from Dzeko, the topic, shows your clear bias.

The problem is, teams weren't willing to pay out £20m on him in the summer because they didn't feel he was worth it. In this form, we'll be lucky to get £12m for him, and who's gonna pay that? Whoever will, please just make it quick and get this lot away...

Juve offered 16M and Bayern 12M last summer and we said no. After some changes we could be more desperate this summer. Doubt Pep would want Dzeko, Balotelli, Sinclair and other guys.

Dzeko best option is to leave City by January hopefully he can score more goals (from the bench) at least get to 1

-- Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:44 pm --

Dzeko best option is to leave City by January hopefully he can score more goals (from the bench) at least get to 15 goals so he can finally move to another club in England (I hope)

dzeko01 said:
Dzeko best option is to leave City by January hopefully he can score more goals (from the bench) at least get to 1

-- Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:44 pm --

Dzeko best option is to leave City by January hopefully he can score more goals (from the bench) at least get to 15 goals so he can finally move to another club in England (I hope)

City's best option is for Dzeko to leave in January. 99% of people on here are a bit more interested on what is best for City, over what is best for Allsop, sorry, Dzeko.

pudge said:
EaglesFan said:
citymad said:
Love Dzeko, think he's quality but he's had a couple of awful games lately. He seems slow and awkward probably from the pedestrian pace we are playing at the moment. He's better when were speeding up the attack so he has something to latch onto in front of goal.

The fact that people single out Dzeko when ENTIRE TEAM is struggling mightily is just evidence of their bias.

His drop in form is just a reflection of team's current performance, especially in MIDFIELD.

Take last night for example - we looked far WORSE with Aguero and Balo on the pitch.

It's not the strikers (all of them are top class) - right now they have ZERO service...we have currently one of the most underperforming midfields in football, and this needs to be addressed in transfer window.

Not a coincidence ALL OF THEM (Dzeko, Balo, Tevez, Aguero) are struggling at the same time. People need to open their eyes.
It's the Dzeko thread!

The fact you have to result to dragging other players into the thread to deflect criticism from Dzeko, the topic, shows your clear bias.
do i detect a note of frustration from pudge?

Lord BLue said:
pudge said:
EaglesFan said:

It's the Dzeko thread!

do i detect a note of frustration from pudge?
What gave me away?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.