Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

noise said:
WTF Dzeko gets no credit for the 3rd goal. That's kind of BS.
Yaya got credited with his goal at West Ham a few seasons ago when it hit back of the post and rebounded in off Green.

He may yet get his hat trick

At THIS MOMENT - our most prolific striker....meaning - he doesnt miss many chances, does he?

The man can FINISH. When we are struggling to score (as it has been the case lately) - he MUST START.

Kun-Dzeko combo for next few games, please.

noise said:

I don't even try to understand the logic in own goal decisions anymore. A rocket shot into the corner and it's hit so hard that it trinkles in off the keeper. Obviously the shooter deserves no credit for that....

minnesota blue said:
noise said:

I don't even try to understand the logic in own goal decisions anymore. A rocket shot into the corner and it's hit so hard that it trinkles in off the keeper. Obviously the shooter deserves no credit for that....
Did you see the goal?

EaglesFan said:
At THIS MOMENT - our most prolific striker....meaning - he doesnt miss many chances, does he?

The man can FINISH. When we are struggling to score (as it has been the case lately) - he MUST START.

It's going to be tough without Yaya. Tevez is better at link up play. I want Dzeko to start as well but hopefully we can get a much needed midfield reinforcement, that can feed our strikers with quality service (the reason we're not scoring).

EaglesFan said:

Definitely has to get a run of games now. Though I wouldn't be surprised if come Stoke he suddenly looks pub league again. Becoming more of an enigma than Balotelli.

Good game from the lad. Involved in everything forward and linked up really well with Aguero.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.