Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

Santiago Street . said:
The man's a hero, play him every game and we'll walk the league

I'd leave out Tevez, for me his legs are going. Play him as a sub to harrass tiring defenders or better still sell him and buy Luis Suarez

Mancini will probably bench him for next game, and tevez will eventually start scoring.....mmmmm.....

As I have been saying for months:
Edin and Aguero should be our starting attackers.

We might use Tevez instead of Nasri if Tevez can accept being not selfish and assist. That would bring the championship back.

However, I fear that Mancini will f*** it all up by benching big Ed again. This lad is our best striker IMO. I don't know what it is. He is not the top dribbler. He is not the fastest player. he does not have the best first touch, but he always, ALWAYS finds a way to score.

Ed is the best city has to offer.

Nice to see the Big Fella with a smile on his face again. Our direct style of play in the first 25 today today really suited him.

Well done Edin.

Can't help but feel that Mancini doesn't appreciate Dzeko enough ...please don't bench him next game when he is in form!!!

I'd be very disappointed if Dzeko doesn't start against Stoke.

Wretched Vengeance said:
Aguero_Element said:
Just saw the two first goals on motd! Awesome goals!!!!!!

Get in

Football first commentator described them as "tap ins!"

That first was certainly no tap in.

Great finish on his left from Edin.

He was trying to compensate for the dropped bollock of questioning the decision to start Edin, Within four minutes, he had two goals.

Pam said:
Wretched Vengeance said:
Aguero_Element said:
Just saw the two first goals on motd! Awesome goals!!!!!!

Get in

Football first commentator described them as "tap ins!"

That first was certainly no tap in.

Great finish on his left from Edin.

He was trying to compensate for the dropped bollock of questioning the decision to start Edin, Within four minutes, he had two goals.

Didn't the co-commentator (was it Gale) spend a considerable and unhealthy amount of time talking about how Tevez should have started?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.