Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

TCIB said:
MSP said:
cvetan said:
Please don't drop him Mancini, he is in beast mode atm.

I'll see what I can do, Bobby usually appreciate my opinion.

Hehe, can you sort me some of that nice grub the reporters get given at our club to.
They get gruel at the swamp and we serve up nice grub.

That's easy, count it as done deal :)

lizzkyk said:
natural poacher, could score 30+goals per season, zero footwork, awful first touch, to be honest he's just awful to watch (my opinion) but he's got everything city need at the moment. GOALS
also im unsure if him and aguero are the best combo/ i actually enjoyed tevez-aguero against norwich last season, more connection, great football, skills, workrate, goals, both understand each other, yesterday it was more like, aguero working all alone, and dzeko waiting for his chance to score. but both players have a decent performance.

Direct football is what it's about. Dzeko's game is much better with it..With Aguero and Tevez, they like to hold up the ball, pass it around for long (the other team gets back in position) and eventually lose it. It may be more exciting to watch(since they are more skilled players) but as you can see there's way less goals/good chances with that approach. There's also the selfish factor(keeping the ball for too long even when there's an obvious play) as well there's absolutely no aerial threat with those 2 which makes it even worse because now you must keep it on the ground and break down defences with a perfect play. On top of that, you can also add lack of physicality which Edin is far superior(needs to show it more consistently though).

Aguero_Element said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_mY8YtVTNs[/youtube]

1:07 for the highlights

<3 that game

What changed? Confidence hit possibly after being bench for the following game. I pray to see him shooting like that day ..norwich game could mean he is on the way back in scoring when he starts!!

Blueroses said:
Aguero_Element said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_mY8YtVTNs[/youtube]

1:07 for the highlights

<3 that game

What changed? Confidence hit possibly after being bench for the following game. I pray to see him shooting like that day ..norwich game could mean he is on the way back in scoring when he starts!!
I think I'll scream if I hear that one more time.

During the post-match press conference, Mancini was asked if Edin deserves to start more games as a result of his exploits at Norwich.

Mancini replied by saying ' Maybe.. if he scores two or three goals every game then he can start'.

I find it rather unjust of Mancini to impose such a demand on Edin and yet not apply the same expectation on the other strikers. Carlso and Kun have gone a few games without scoring and but they are still the first choice. With Edin, he basically has to score every game he plays to even hope of getting a start in the next one.

citydreamer1982 said:
During the post-match press conference, Mancini was asked if Edin deserves to start more games as a result of his exploits at Norwich.

Mancini replied by saying ' Maybe.. if he scores two or three goals every game then he can start'.

I find it rather unjust of Mancini to impose such a demand on Edin and yet not apply the same expectation on the other strikers. Carlso and Kun have gone a few games without scoring and but they are still the first choice. With Edin, he basically has to score every game he plays to even hope of getting a start in the next one.

I agree with you on Mancini being unjust. Also I accept Dzeko has his limitations but when you hear Mancini lamenting about missing out on Van Persie in December way after he signed for united shows lack of loyalty towards the players that have been great to us ieDzeko.
I accept Dzeko lacks the link up play of augero but I get the feeling Mancini is failing to get the best out of him plus lack of man management skills is another factor for not getting the best out of Dzeko and I forgot Balotelli >_<

Would be nice to see Mancini give some love to Dzeko!

EPL.2011.08.28.Tottenham.Hotspur.Vs.Manchester.City.720p.HDTV.x264-FAIRPLAY

[bigimg]http://i4.minus.com/iblke37tT7F1FC.png[/bigimg]

If anyone wants it pm me :)

Blueroses said:
citydreamer1982 said:

I agree with you on Mancini being unjust. Also I accept Dzeko has his limitations but when you hear Mancini lamenting about missing out on Van Persie in December way after he signed for united shows lack of loyalty towards the players that have been great to us ieDzeko.
I accept Dzeko lacks the link up play of augero but I get the feeling Mancini is failing to get the best out of him plus lack of man management skills is another factor for not getting the best out of Dzeko and I forgot Balotelli >_<

Would be nice to see Mancini give some love to Dzeko!

Mancini rarely seems to lavish praise on his players. You could argue that's just his management style and he was vindicated last season, but he seems too distant from the squad at times to me. You rarely see players talk glowingly about him, and I feel he has a habit of alienating certain players. His man-management leaves me puzzled at times.

As we all know Mancini will have Dzeko on the bench for Stoke. If you score you guarantee yourself a place on the bench only Sergio is safe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.