Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

santasa said:
pudge said:
blink922 said:
You are embarrassing. Super-sub is certainly not a "humiliating" label, and I've seen no article (from any semi-respectable outlet) that suggested otherwise. There have actually been a few that harped on the importance of the role to the team. Also, little dick has been in the papers countless times for his qualities as a super-sub so I don't know where you've been looking.

And stop bringing up transfer tavern as some type of paragon of journalism, nobody knows what that is because its a random blog like the thousand others that exist on the internet.
All of this ^

Little dick is I assume Hernandez ?
Anyhow, you should really try to restrain your self of imputing me something i never did. I mentioned TT once, and then replied to "pudge" with quotations of that post !!! Thats' a proper way of discussing things on forum, I believe.

I also know that this is pointless, since those thinking of Edin as fairly treated will always find a way to excuse, explain or justify all those "random blogs", and pretend that they are not representative of the general mood and attitude toward Dzeko in England. I don't know what is then !?

What is then proper, exemplary journalism, if you do not except those articles of worst kind regarding Dzeko, also while you are aware of the limitation of this place for any substantial and thorough argumentation.

I have some examples of distinguished authors and columnist, some of course better then other, on the subject of PL & European football, whose articles actually proving that Edin was and still is treated unfairly, and completely underrated and unappreciated, since the day he entered PL football - from Jonathan Wilson, Kevin Palmer, Thomas Atzenhoffer, Ben Ireland, James Martin, Alex Woo, Stephen Tudor, ... - it's rather a long list, BUT all of them are impelled to write in defence of Dzeko. One MUST ask himself why, why these authors/columnists, when writing about Dzeko, always write in his defence !?!?
You're taking it too personal with regards to Dzeko.

For example, the papers calling him a super-sub after games like west Bromwich and spurs is a compliment, not degrading.

Freestyler said:
He didn't look interested at times today, i don't understand him sometimes.

Never seen a player blow hot and cold as much as he does.

I think he is always hot inside the box.

Freestyler said:

His attitude is questionable.

Freestyler said:

I agree. nothing seems to be done quickly. no urgency. a lot of players today worked really hard. don't think dzeko broke sweat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.