Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

pudge said:
noise said:
pudge said:
I fail to see your name mentioned in my post?

Or a quote from you?

If you feel that what I said applies to you that's up to you, in fact, it would say more about you than me.
Seriously? I brought up Wolfsburg, and you responded. Anyone would see this as an attack.
An attack?

I merely offered a comment on the video posted.

Again, I didn't mention you nor did I reply directly to one of your posts.

If you want to assume it applies to you, then that's on YOU not me.

You dragged me into this "argument"
You dragged yourself into it, when you attacked me with Seosa the first time (via PMs). Today you did it again.

noise said:
pudge said:
noise said:
Seriously? I brought up Wolfsburg, and you responded. Anyone would see this as an attack.
An attack?

You dragged yourself into it, when you attacked me with Seosa the first time (via PMs). Today you did it again.
Again, I've never attacked you.

Even in the PM's we shared, I never attacked you, I simply asked you a few questions.

You dragged me into this with your assumptions.

You then had the audacity to claim I was going off topic, when look at what you have caused the last 3 or so pages.

pudge said:
noise said:
pudge said:
An attack?

Even in the PM's we shared, I never attacked you, I simply asked you a few questions.

You then had the audacity to claim I was going off topic, when look at what you have caused the last 3 or so pages.
The real fans vs fans who only follow players was an attack and you wrote it. Like I said you started it. Also I never PM-ed you, you PM-ed me. I did not post in this thread for days until Seosa used an ad-hominem attack directed at me. And you jumped into the argument.

You are still arguing with me right now. And blaming me for the thread being derailed when you're the one who attacked me. I brought up Wolfsburg and you responded with your (yes, ad hominem) attack.

noise said:
pudge said:
noise said:

The real fans vs fans who only follow players was an attack and you wrote it. Like I said you started it. Also I never PM-ed you, you PM-ed me. I did not post in this thread for days until Seosa used an ad-hominem attack directed at me. And you jumped into the argument.

You are still arguing with me right now. And blaming me for the thread being derailed when you're the one who attacked me. I brought up Wolfsburg and you responded with your (yes, ad hominem) attack.
Again, you seem to be having trouble here.

I never attacked you.

I never directed a post at you.

YOU assumed and applied my post to yourself and took exception to it.

That's on YOU not me.

I didn't jump into any argument with you or Seosa. I posted my own comment on the thread, aimed at no one person in particular and YOU took it upon yourself to apply it to yourself.

I didn't jump into anything, you dragged me into with your assumptions and ignorance.

The same assumptions and ignorance that have allowed this thread to be derailed.

If you want to think I was talking about you, fine. But that's on you not me. Don't say I attacked you if I didn't even address you.

pudge said:
noise said:
pudge said:

Again, you seem to be having trouble here.

I never attacked you.

I never directed a post at you.

YOU assumed and applied my post to yourself and took exception to it.

That's on YOU not me.

I didn't jump into any argument with you or Seosa. I posted my own comment on the thread, aimed at no one person in particular and YOU took it upon yourself to apply it to yourself.

I didn't jump into anything, you dragged me into with your assumptions and ignorance.

The same assumptions and ignorance that have allowed this tread to be derailed.
Today someone quoted a post I made few weeks back.

And Seosa your friend, partner.. whatever.

Decided to attack me, and I responded. You jumped in by underhandedly calling me a glory hunter.. you can claim it wasn't an attack but given our little history (3way PM exhange with Seosa-Pudge vs me) I know it is.

That's it just call me ignorant, that'll enhance your argument.<br /><br />-- Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:05 pm --<br /><br />
Seosa said:
Stay classy, Noise, stay classy...
That's pretty funny coming from you.

squirtyflower said:
can we stop the personal bitching please, and get back to the matter at hand

bitching, or not, about Dzeko
I proposed this 2 pages ago, I didn't get an "agreed" however.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.