Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

Not MoTM as he should have had a hatrick the penalty was awful and put us under pressure for rest of game

kramer said:
Not MoTM as he should have had a hatrick the penalty was awful and put us under pressure for rest of game

He can be frustrating but did ok today and deserves to stay in.

Tevez was great first half by poor 2nd

He reminds me of The Goat. Outside the area he is not the best (though there are real flashes of skills) and at times he looks a little laboured and slow.

However he knows where the goal is and seems to have a brilliant attitude. Why some City fans would like him to leave is beyond me.

But he should never take penalties.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
kramer said:

He can be frustrating but did ok today and deserves to stay in.

Tevez was great first half by poor 2nd

only grudge I had against him today was a few careless passes, and a couple of times he ran into a bunch of players tevez style.....

as for tevez if he only had passed a couple of times to dzeko instead of passing it back city would have had a few more but he seems reluctant to pass to his fellow strike partners, and he always waves his arms about if they don't pass to him...but again, has little going for him in that area because he was released by dzeko brilliantly and he squandered the one-on-one....

solid overall performance, but i can understand why he's causing such polarization among the fans. his confidence goes from zero to overly confident in seconds. he shows his true shine somewhere in the middle.

Not really overall performance that make you w@nk, some missed passes are frustrating but all in all he won the game.

That penalty should be never taken by him, they should not allow whim to do it and Mancini should have a word with him. It would be great if he scored it, I understand why he wanted to do it but it's not what you want Edin, it's result what matters.

Should never have taken the penalty.

Was there for the goal, good poacher's instinct.

Very sloppy at times, poor decision making here and there.

Should've gone off instead of Tevez and nowhere near Man of the Match.

Nonetheless, 6/10.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.