Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

blink922 said:
Frustrating to watch at times. Seems like for every one thing he does well he does two or three things poorly. As long as he keeps putting the ball in the back of the net though I won't be complaining.
This for me. You can't help but love the guy but he does frustrate so often. No one really hates him; we're all desperate for him to do well. He could be an absolutely outstanding player if he sharpened up his first touch and didn't get shoved off the ball quite so easily.

Today showed the good and the indifferent side of him. Worked like a Trojan and was in the right place at the right time. But too often the move broke down when he got the ball and had to think or do something creative.

I like him too

It's because I wanted him to do well that I was a bit disappointed with his performance and commitment against Watford where I thought he could have done more to prove a point that he should be starting

10 League goals now in 19 games now - with many as a sub with limited minutes. Dzeko and Aguero are the best goalscorers at the club

great game from dzeko

just found this on man city fans.net

For those who wonder what that meant on Dzeko's shirt it said "ZA MOJE MAHALASE"

It's hard to translate but it basically means "FOR MY TRASH TALKERS"

Mahalas in translation means a person who goes around their village and trash talks constantly

No17 said:
even though that post by ArsenalFan is reasonable, that lad 100% is bosnian, anyway...some can hate dzeko, other will love him...the fact is that the lad scores and is at the right spot...yes he smacked that first half chance into 3rt tier and had some silly passes but he ran today...which is a rare occasion :)

MOTM he was not, he was behind Milner, Zaba and Silva...

Although guy speaks/write English very well, obviously it's not his native language. However, it's bit unfair to make such assumption, claiming he must be Bosnian ("100%"), which by the way makes Bosnians susceptible to deception, and certainly this guy a liar !?
I know that lots of people truly believe Edins fans are always and only from Bosnia, but apart from armies of German fans, a number of people from England/UK are quite enraged by this, and while they often eagerly defend Edin they are also compelled to explain themselves, stressing specifically how they are not Bosnians but from England or Manchester or elsewhere and that's the major reason they are pissed off in the first place - and certainly I never saw or heard one Bosnian who tried to hide his origin while rooting for Edin, quite the opposite !
Richard Kirkland, if you read this you are probably pissed-off, again.

Dzeko is the one striker having a good season. The others either aren't scoring like they used to, or can't stay healthy. If we sell the one striker having a good season, then we are truly stupid.

Dzekos Smile said:
Balotelli would scored that penalty.
Balotelli got sent of here at the end of last season and threatened an implosion of our entire season.

foley87 said:
still a moody miserable ****. couldnt even be bother to clap the fans when he was subbed

He hasnt done for a while now, does my head in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.