Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko

Unlucky with the offside decision, didn't have a bad game. He had no room to move into, the Nigerians marshaled the middle superbly well. Overall it was another great game to watch. Anyone else thought that Besic is a special talent ? Some fantastic skills and hard as nails in the tackle. Think he plays his club football in Hungary.

The late miss sums up Edin Dzeko and his overall performance. Had a goal wrongly chalked off but didn't have much effect on the game,

Ray78 said:
The late miss sums up Edin Dzeko and his overall performance. Had a goal wrongly chalked off but didn't have much effect on the game,

you realizeyou just said he scored a goal to make it 1-0 right? whole different game at tat point. FIFA can get fucked

He need a Kolarov type full back last night to help him. The delivery of crosses last night was woeful especially late on. There was no space for Dzeko in that middle. Nigeria were superbly disciplined. In fact it reminded me of City a few years back when we couldn't break teams down. Thing is with Edin he's no Aguero who can move on a sixpence and make something happen.He needs passes like he had for that offside goal. I have to say though I thought Nigeria had a tremendous attitude and should've killed the game off earlier.

citymad said:
He need a Kolarov type full back last night to help him. The delivery of crosses last night was woeful especially late on. There was no space for Dzeko in that middle. Nigeria were superbly disciplined. In fact it reminded me of City a few years back when we couldn't break teams down. Thing is with Edin he's no Aguero who can move on a sixpence and make something happen.He needs passes like he had for that offside goal. I have to say though I thought Nigeria had a tremendous attitude and should've killed the game off earlier.
Lets be honest, he had more than enough chances to score last night. He was unlucky to have the goal dissallowed, but other than that his finishing was very poor. His team created enough chances for him, he just needed to take them

Sergio unfortunately at the moment is constantly injured and Negrado finished the season out of form and is linked with a move away. In view of this I would feel a lot better if I woke up to find that the one striker we have who is rarely injured and has scored regularly for us over the last 3 seasons has signed a new contract.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.