Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko

bluechampion7891 said:
MSP said:
citymad said:
Unlucky with the offside decision, didn't have a bad game. He had no room to move into, the Nigerians marshaled the middle superbly well. Overall it was another great game to watch. Anyone else thought that Besic is a special talent ? Some fantastic skills and hard as nails in the tackle. Think he plays his club football in Hungary.

Besic can be bought for 2 mil. EUR.

He pissed all over Iniesta in World Club stats. From passes completed, to interceptions, miles run and tackles won.

If he continues to play like this those 2 millions will be the bargain of the decade.

Might be worth a risk if we are able to land our primary targets. Between Zuculini (who I haven't seen at all) and Besic (who admittedly I've only seen in 3 games at the WC), I think Besic is closer to playing a backup role for us. Would also give us a younger option and be back up to Fernando at DM. Won't even need to list him in CL squad for this season, something which a player like Garcia would not like
we dont need some average players from hungary ffs. are we supposed to sign every player that makes a good pass in WC? unbelievable

In Srebrenica today, on funeral of 175 newly identified victims of Srebrenica 1995 genocide.

53bfcd23-ab90-42ac-b39b-39145bfa64d2-dzeko-ibricic-i-catic-u-potocarima-preview-650x344.jpg

ColinLee said:
Damocles said:
Because he's Bosnian and so is Besic.
Not much of one if he's seen his new hero only play 3 times and that at the world cup finals...

There ya go - Besic to Everton for 5 mil EUR....good fit for their style of play.

Update: I've decided I quite like Dzeko now, I'm not even gonna try and wind Bosnians up by mentioning stupid things like Bony outscoring Dzeko at the World Cup, I'm past it.

Puppet Master Silva said:
Update: I've decided I quite like Dzeko now, I'm not even gonna try and wind Bosnians up by mentioning stupid things like Bony outscoring Dzeko at the World Cup, I'm past it.

Ooops/

Dzeko + Yaya + David + Kun < Bony

Offer 100 mill

AzRim said:

Dzeko + Yaya + David + Kun < Bony

Offer 100 mill

I'd offer 10 million and Dzeko.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.