Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Should have buried his chance but what I don't get is why he just stood there and watched the ball hit the post after Silva chipped him in. Should be anticipating and on the move. Could have had a tap in or been fouled by the GK (tho with Clattenturd in charge we wouldn't have got the pen)

ElanJo said:
Should have buried his chance but what I don't get is why he just stood there and watched the ball hit the post after Silva chipped him in. Should be anticipating and on the move. Could have had a tap in or been fouled by the GK (tho with Clattenturd in charge we wouldn't have got the pen)
watch it again ,it was a half chance,

ElanJo said:
I was more frustrated when he didn't follow the ball in after it hit the post honestly.

First chance (post) - he might be at fault for not following through (although it is easy to say when watching on TV).

Game-winning chance - yea, he should've burried that, but it's not as easy as everyone thinks...pass was a bit behind (so he really couldn't get any real power on the shot) and still it was a great SAVE by their GK...feel bad for Edin for that one.

Say what you want - but when we played 4-4-2 (first two games) we won, last two with one striker and Edin coming off the bench - bad results.

I say play the man - SOMEHOW he makes our overall play better...I prefer 2 striker formation for City anyway, as our AM's are not that crisp in front of the goal.

I wish he'd stop pretending to be injured when he's had a bit of a knock.

Yet again on Saturday he was rolling around holding his leg and when told to get up jumps and remonstrates with the ref for being told not be so fucking mard. He was our only striker and instead of getting up and getting in the box he's play acting and leaving us a (very important) man down.

Needs to pack that in now or he'll get a reputation as a wuss and lose out on decisions he may have otherwise got.

Pelly Greeny said:
I wish he'd stop pretending to be injured when he's had a bit of a knock.

Yet again on Saturday he was rolling around holding his leg and when told to get up jumps and remonstrates with the ref for being told not be so fucking mard. He was our only striker and instead of getting up and getting in the box he's play acting and leaving us a (very important) man down.

Needs to pack that in now or he'll get a reputation as a wuss and lose out on decisions he may have otherwise got.
Agree with that. He's probably the biggest cheat we have at the ckub at the moment.

He needs to have a big game for us tonight, would be nice if he could bag his first of the season too. But, primarily needs to put in a big shift.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.