Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

schumey04 said:
Well hes at the Chelsea game with Roman so we may not have to worry about it beyond Jan.... just had a post taken down about it for some reason.

That would be shevchenko :geek:

look, all of you comparing players, who is better, who is in form, who's scored more goals...does it not depend on the opposition?!?!? I know i would pick my team based on who we are playing and I think RM does too. If we play teams that are vulnerable in the air the Dzeko plays, if we play a team where we must retain possession tevez and aguero should play, if we play a tough away game where our best chance is set peices kolorov and dzeko should play, if we play a team that parks the bus balotelli is a good shout to do something special out the blue and unlock the defense etc etc etc i could go on all day

also remember with mid week games you have to almost think 2-3 games ahead as to who will be fresh, no point playing an 'in form' striker every 3-4 days = burnout and injuries

gobsteruk said:
schumey04 said:
Well hes at the Chelsea game with Roman so we may not have to worry about it beyond Jan.... just had a post taken down about it for some reason.

That would be shevchenko :geek:

I got a phone call about it as I was at work ....listen hope its wrong but I was told the commentators were talking about it to......

adorado30 said:
Shaelumstash said:
noise said:
I was talking about the combination of attributes, but feel free to take what I wrote out of context. Scoring off the bench obviously nullifies all his other achievements. I think you're a troll.
Well Aguero and Tevez both do have strength and both do have "deadly accuracy" so those points become invalid, and you are left with "Height (193cm)".

Of course they don't have that, but so what? Neither have Messi or Maradona! Maybe you think Andy Carroll is better than those two because he has "Height (193cm)"?

You can think I'm whatever you want, I know you're a Dzekomaniac so there is very little point engaging in a debate with you because you're brainwashed / so infatuated with him that you can't see any sense. It's like trying to argue with a member of the Taliban that America is a force for good.

What the fuck do you know about the Taliban ?? Take your politics propaganda somewhere else this is bluemoon forum and not a Mitt Romney political campaign.

Steady. I'm not saying America is a force for good, I'm not making any political comment whatsoever. I'm saying the Taliban are not pro American. If you want to have an argument with me that in 2012 the Taliban are pro America, I'll happily listen to your expertise on the matter.

sonnymancity said:
look, all of you comparing players, who is better, who is in form, who's scored more goals...does it not depend on the opposition?!?!? I know i would pick my team based on who we are playing and I think RM does too. If we play teams that are vulnerable in the air the Dzeko plays, if we play a team where we must retain possession tevez and aguero should play, if we play a tough away game where our best chance is set peices kolorov and dzeko should play, if we play a team that parks the bus balotelli is a good shout to do something special out the blue and unlock the defense etc etc etc i could go on all day

also remember with mid week games you have to almost think 2-3 games ahead as to who will be fresh, no point playing an 'in form' striker every 3-4 days = burnout and injuries

Great post, and you are quote right the team should be picked on all known factors, including strengths / weakness of opposition, and keeping our squad happy / sharp.

Shaelumstash said:
sonnymancity said:

Great post, and you are quote right the team should be picked on all known factors, including strengths / weakness of opposition, and keeping our squad happy / sharp.

this should be the agreeing point to move forward from...it really is getting tiring reading all the endless back and forth in this topic...horses for courses as some would say...the thing is, when they are on their good day city's strikers are unplayable...all 4 of them...

Edin has made a lot of impact coming off the bench this season...lot more then when he started, but things can change in any possible direction, he might start getting start and scoring or, stop scoring altogether...can happen to anyone...right now if we take form into consideration Tevez and Dzeko should start upfront, but with Silva injured and city needing a player to fill his spot Tevez is the best bet because Nasri is blowing hot and cold, so if you ask me I'd play Tevez behind Sergio and Edin so none of them would have to be dragged wide as it was the case vs Ajax when both of them spent more time out wide and too deep then in the spot where they should really be...but then again, they were both completely cut off in that match...

[bigimg]http://static.klix.ba/media/images/vijesti/b_121102054.jpg[/bigimg]
End of.

sonnymancity said:

yes i would agree with this apart from mancini does this too, like you say when we need to retain possession Tevez should play, i would say arsenal dortmund and ajax are these type of games, games he went with Dzeko, also teams that are vulnerable in the air, at 6ft 7 or whatever i wouldn't say this was mertasackers weak point so would of gone with a small quick skill full player in tevez, only my opinion, good post

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.