Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

AntiUnited said:
pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
wow touchy much. it was my mistake want to string me up now ? im playing LOL atm.
So your dig at Tevez, solely to deflect criticism from Dzeko, was made up?

Shocker..

AGAIN my mistake U WANT ME to come over and give u a kiss cuz u seem to be a bit frazzled.
Or you could just admit you made something up to protect your precious Edin and got caught out?

kun1 said:
Bosno said:
kun1 said:
i'll ask u again did u actually see the game, or u just support dzeko no matter what. sergio was bright since he came on. that's a fact either u agree or not. also a fact is that dzeko does not suit our club (im not saying he's shit) but does not suit our way of playing. i hope for him to get sold sooner rather than later, also for him because it's so obvious that he can't play good football here. he was really bad tonight as he was at wigan, at chelsea against real madrid and many more games. if he leaves it would be good for us and for him.

Aguero was so bright when he came on that he barely touched the ball and Dortmund had like 60% possession... makes sense.
just admit it dzeko is playing really bad right now. aguero is ten times better than dzeko that is as obvious as birds flying. u only need to watch them 5 minutes. aguero has everything a good striker needs to have and dzeko well he doesn't. i know u are bosnian but i'll make u this question. really for u who is the best striker of the two? and don't choose just because u are bosnian, just be sincere.

Lol no bias for you since your name is kun. And actually Kun has been playing poorly recently. Losing possession, falling down, missing easy chances, dribbling into 10 players and losing the ball, losing the ball, not scoring.

In conclusion, he's playing great.

This thread is a joke anyways, always same people critisizing Dzeko every game unless he scores, then it depends on if City win or not. (Pudge and SWPs Back)

pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
pudge said:
So your dig at Tevez, solely to deflect criticism from Dzeko, was made up?

Shocker..

AGAIN my mistake U WANT ME to come over and give u a kiss cuz u seem to be a bit frazzled.
Or you could just admit you made something up to protect your precious Edin and got caught out?

protect my edin i said he was shit today and ive said hes shit other times the thing that gets me is the non stop biased bashing when other cogs in the team are performing just as bad but what ever.

Bosno said:
kun1 said:
Bosno said:
Aguero was so bright when he came on that he barely touched the ball and Dortmund had like 60% possession... makes sense.
just admit it dzeko is playing really bad right now. aguero is ten times better than dzeko that is as obvious as birds flying. u only need to watch them 5 minutes. aguero has everything a good striker needs to have and dzeko well he doesn't. i know u are bosnian but i'll make u this question. really for u who is the best striker of the two? and don't choose just because u are bosnian, just be sincere.

Lol no bias for you since your name is kun. And actually Kun has been playing poorly recently. Losing possession, falling down, missing easy chances, dribbling into 10 players and losing the ball, losing the ball, not scoring.

just answer the question, i'm not talking about form (but if we talk aguero has scored much more than dzeko in the last month) i'm talking about general quality. for u whos is the better player?

Bosno said:
kun1 said:
Bosno said:

Pretty sure it's 5 goals in his last 6/7 starts

But that's beside the point as this is the Dzeko thread

-- Dec 4th, '12, 23:31 --

AntiUnited said:
pudge said:
AntiUnited said:

protect my edin i said he was shit today and ive said hes shit other times the thing that gets me is the non stop biased bashing when other cogs in the team are performing just as bad but what ever.
But this is the Dzeko thread

pudge said:
Bosno said:
kun1 said:

AntiUnited said:
pudge said:

Recently, do you read, take off your anti-Dzeko and Bosnian goggles. They are blinding you.

pudge said:
Bosno said:
kun1 said:

AntiUnited said:
pudge said:

ya ya what ever

Bosno said:
pudge said:
Bosno said:

AntiUnited said:

Recently, do you read, take off your anti-Dzeko and Bosnian goggles. They are blinding you.
What anti-Dzeko googles?

In Kuns last 6/7 starts (spread over 10 games) he has scored 5 goals.

That's pretty recent if you ask me.

But then again, why are we discussing someone other than Dzeko, unless you want to deflect criticism from his obviously poor performance?<br /><br />-- Dec 4th, '12, 23:35 --<br /><br />
AntiUnited said:
pudge said:
Bosno said:

AntiUnited said:

ya ya what ever
You can start a Yaya thread if you want

Or any other player, just press the "New Topic" button on the top left.

Just don't come onto this thread and woman about how people are talking about Dzeko and nobody else.

pudge said:
Bosno said:
pudge said:

What anti-Dzeko googles?

In Kuns last 6/7 starts (spread over 10 games) he has scored 5 goals.

That's pretty recent if you ask me.

But then again, why are we discussing someone other than Dzeko, unless you want to deflect criticism from his obviously poor performance?

Because he is discussed by everyone else on this thread, and context. I'm sure you don't know much about context. It is only wrong when Aguero or others are discussed to support Dzeko. Once again anti-Dzeko goggles. I don't see you telling other people who discuss players other than Dzeko on this thread to trash him not to do that.

Nothing sadder than hero worship on a forum based in another country. How old must someone be to do that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.