Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

Bosno said:
pudge said:
Bosno said:
Recently, do you read, take off your anti-Dzeko and Bosnian goggles. They are blinding you.
What anti-Dzeko googles?

In Kuns last 6/7 starts (spread over 10 games) he has scored 5 goals.

That's pretty recent if you ask me.

But then again, why are we discussing someone other than Dzeko, unless you want to deflect criticism from his obviously poor performance?

Because he is discussed by everyone else on this thread, and context. I'm sure you don't know much about context. It is only wrong when he is discussed to support Dzeko. Once again anti-Dzeko goggles. I don't see you telling other people who discuss players other than Dzeko on this thread to trash him not to do that.
But I have, if you would actually read the thread.

Instead of you and your "black and white" assumption goggles....

When have I ever unfairly criticised Dzeko? Never, that's the answer. But you fail to see that as everything is black and white to you

SWP's back said:
Nothing sadder than hero worship on a forum based in another country. How old must someone be to do that?

LOL are you really bringing nationalism into this or something. I'm not getting where you're coming from. You're either really stupid, extremely nationalistic, or bigoted.

Bosno said:
SWP's back said:
Nothing sadder than hero worship on a forum based in another country. How old must someone be to do that?

LOL are you really bringing nationalism into this or something. I'm not getting where you're coming from. You're either really stupid, extremely nationalistic, or bigoted.
But it must be something to do with nationality and not the club or else you would be on a Wolfsburg forum right now?

Bosno said:
SWP's back said:

None of the above. I am just a realist that does see past nationality when assessing a player's performance, unlike yourself.

pudge said:
Bosno said:
SWP's back said:

But it must be something to do with nationality and not the club or else you would be on a Wolfsburg forum right now?

Yes, Dzeko started getting me to follow City, but claiming that because I'm a Bosnian, who naturally supports Dzeko, on a City forum based in England is somehow wrong seems bigoted to me. The fact that my nationality brings me here is different than saying that I shouldn't be on a forum based on nationality and support of a player.

Bosno said:
pudge said:
Bosno said:

Yes, Dzeko started getting me to follow City, but claiming that because I'm a Bosnian, who naturally supports Dzeko, on a City forum based in England is somehow wrong seems bigoted to me. The fact that my nationality brings me here is different than saying that I shouldn't be on a forum based on nationality and support of a player.
He's not saying it's wrong

Nor am I for that matter

Bosno said:
pudge said:
Bosno said:

I don't say it's wrong (have you just learnt the word "bigot" and as such try and crow bar it into every post by the way). I said "nothing sadder than hero worship", plus I never mentioned you at all. But as they say, "If the cap fits".

Hero worship is sad as fuck. Try and be objective and someone may eventually take you seriously. And by "objective", I don't mean, try and deflect the arguments on to other people.

But honestly, defending a player simply because he is your kin is very sad. You don't see me following Adam Johnson onto Sunderland's forum and defending the indefensible.

SWP's back said:

I'm sorry but what?

Go back to your cellar old man. This is the internet, you don't like it, jog on. It's completely asinine to act as if English people are the only ones allowed access to this forum because City is English. Oh and by the way, the only part of this site that makes it specifically English is the co.uk; other then that, physically this "site" isn't even in the UK.

LookIfoundmyKnob said:
SWP's back said:

I'm sorry but what?

Go back to your cellar old man. This is the internet, you don't like it, jog on. It's completely asinine to act as if English people are the only ones allowed access to this forum because City is English. Oh and by the way, the only part of this site that makes it specifically English is the co.uk; other then that, physically this "site" isn't even in the UK.
You don't like my comment then you jog on now you found your knob (was it just above your eyes by any chance?).

Hero worship where your countryman cannot be held in anything other than the highest esteem is sad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.