Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

JasminBosnia said:
The best striker in team by mile. Would have had 15+goals already if there is winger who can cross the ball, would score 20 with penalties.

Now you can close the thread after above explanation. Greets.

Jesus Christ on a bike.

JasminBosnia said:
The best striker in team by mile. Would have had 15+goals already if there is winger who can cross the ball, would score 20 with penalties.

Now you can close the thread after above explanation. Greets.
Wow

Dzeko is not type of player who will sucess in style wich City preffers in last time, and that is making chances through middle with dribble-talents of its attacking-midfield players , and rough passes by Yaya from back. Dzeko is definetely type of player who shows his best performance in coo with wingers, thats why most of his goals came after wingers providing him with passes from sides, or scoring after corner-kick

If you watched his goals in Volfsburg, whole formation and style of game was made to provide CFs with acceptable passes from sides, and thats why they won Bundesliga. Formation is nothing without correct player to be in motion with it.

Love Dzeko, think he's quality but he's had a couple of awful games lately. He seems slow and awkward probably from the pedestrian pace we are playing at the moment. He's better when were speeding up the attack so he has something to latch onto in front of goal.

Citymad - at last a sensible post compared with other comments on here.

To talk of any or our 4 strikers as shit is ludicrous and disrespectful after all they did for us last year in winning the Prem.

We've only won the Prem three times and these boys will go down in history.

citymad said:
Love Dzeko, think he's quality but he's had a couple of awful games lately. He seems slow and awkward probably from the pedestrian pace we are playing at the moment. He's better when were speeding up the attack so he has something to latch onto in front of goal.

This, this, and only this.

The fact that people single out Dzeko when ENTIRE TEAM is struggling mightily is just evidence of their bias.

His drop in form is just a reflection of team's current performance, especially in MIDFIELD.

Take last night for example - we looked far WORSE with Aguero and Balo on the pitch.

It's not the strikers (all of them are top class) - right now they have ZERO service...we have currently one of the most underperforming midfields in football, and this needs to be addressed in transfer window.

Not a coincidence ALL OF THEM (Dzeko, Balo, Tevez, Aguero) are struggling at the same time. People need to open their eyes.

spamalot said:
Citymad - at last a sensible post compared with other comments on here.

To talk of any or our 4 strikers as shit is ludicrous and disrespectful after all they did for us last year in winning the Prem.

We've only won the Prem three times and these boys will go down in history.

Never a truer word said...

Let's be honest, I don't think any of the strikers bar perhaps Tevez (for obvious reasons) has reached the heights of last season.

Dzeko has probably been the closest to being as good as he was up to December last season...saying that, he faded late in the mid to late stages of last season.

I know he hates the bench...I hate the bench too...but if my best work and the biggest contributions I can make to my football club occur by coming off the bench and being the impact sub...surely I have to accept my role for the benefit of the team and the club I represent.

Adam Johnson was exactly the same...except he would frustrate Mancini more than what Dzeko does because of his inability to defend.

When AJ started for us...the majority of the time, he was with the aliens...he was terrible...and it's why he's been dismal for Sunderland this season. Yet, when he'd come off the bench for us at the 50-65 minute mark of our games...he'd produce some brilliant stuff for Manchester City...and I'll always remember him for that, much in the same way I will remember Dzeko predominantly for being City's clutch super-sub both last season and this season

Tevez scored 3 in his last 2 league starts
Balo scored in his last league start
Aguero has 5 in his last 7 starts.

I would hardly say they are all struggling.

SWP's back said:
Tevez scored 3 in his last 2 league starts
Balo scored in his last league start
Aguero has 5 in his last 7 starts.

I would hardly say they are all struggling.

For Tevez two were penalties.
Balotelli scored one goal entire season (please).
Kun...I am just unsure about that 5 in 7 starts stat...would have to check. But either way Kun looks like shit right now too.

Not saying they are not good, just saying I dont think they are the problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.