Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

He's shit, I dont want to hear anything about the manager or the midfield or anything. He's shit and played like it again.

Bosno said:
He's shit, I dont want to hear anything about the manager or the midfield or anything. He's shit and played like it again.
That's 3 matches in a row, it wasn't funny the first time

I remember him doing two things yesterday.

a)Him having a shot straight down the keeper's throat.

b)Someone crossed a ball along the edge of the box and as he went to control it, it bounced off his midriff and we conceded possession.

pudge said:
Bosno said:

Not supposed to be funny, I'm trying to fit in and be a "true" City fan, and it's working. I havn't gotten any negative posts against me yet like I do when I try to defend him.

Bosno said:
pudge said:
Bosno said:

Not supposed to be funny, I'm trying to fit in and be a "true" City fan, and it's working. I havn't gotten any negative posts against me yet like I do when I try to defend him.
People are starting to ignore trolls, that's why

Only reason I'm responding is because like I said, that's your
third time of trolling

pudge said:
Bosno said:
pudge said:

I'm sure that's it.

And I'm not trolling, like I said, I am a City fan, but multiple people have told me that my support of Dzeko makes me a Dzeko fan and not a City fan, so I've decided to emulate others and be a City fan. I don't like people berating me for defending a player that plays for CITY on this forum just as much as any other person doesn't like it. So I've decided to give up, or at least supress, my liking of players that play for City.

Bosno said:
pudge said:
Bosno said:

I'm sure that's it.
Why would someone respond to your obvious attempts of trolling, when he' barely played the last 3 games.

Saying you're doing so to be a real city fan, we'll, I'm surprised if that comment doesn't get you a ban.

But anways, I don't know why you responded, like others have said he had no influence on last game either, he only touched the ball 3 times. Needs to assert himself into the game. Now that I'm being honest, it's a problem?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.