Edin Dzeko? 'Edin Somwhere.

zangatangring said:
de niro said:
zangatangring said:
I've had about enough of this. I didn't do anything discernibly wrong. People like you just crave a fight.... All I was doing was talking about Dzeko (even showering him with praise!) and you feel the need to vilify me. That's pathetic. You haven't even got any undeniable proof that I'm a Utd fan (which i'm not). Jeez, do the civilised thing like the other posters on this thread. Unbelievable.
Atoned for my mishaps even!
i think you are a rag too, so much so i am going my keep my eye on you.everyone knows i dont mind rags on here if they are civil and they own up.

Unbelievable..... This is a Dzeko thread.....

What on this thread even slightly insinuated all this?

experience.

zangatangring said:
Very good point mate. However, what about Man UTd? I know we couldn't emulate them but Mancini stated a while back that he needs wingers. What d'ya reckon he meant by this?

If you can find me any other post calling them that, i will hold my hands up, admit your a red, and we can debate, but if you keep acting like a child, i have no time for you.

de niro said:
zangatangring said:
de niro said:
i think you are a rag too, so much so i am going my keep my eye on you.everyone knows i dont mind rags on here if they are civil and they own up.

Unbelievable..... This is a Dzeko thread.....

What on this thread even slightly insinuated all this?

experience.

No, ignorance.

P.S don't start the whole "that sort of attitude is indicative of a manu fan." you started it. You asked for it.

Ticket For Schalke said:
zangatangring said:
Very good point mate. However, what about Man UTd? I know we couldn't emulate them but Mancini stated a while back that he needs wingers. What d'ya reckon he meant by this?

If you can find me any other post calling them that, i will hold my hands up, admit your a red, and we can debate, but if you keep acting like a child, i have no time for you.

Calling them what?!?!?! When I say 'we' I'm referring to Man city. I meant we couldn't 'copy' the way they play because we're designed to play like manchester city, not man utd. You've been utterely served, i've gotta admit.

Edit: P.S i just found out De niro was a moderator. I'm so shocked at the lack of professionalism! A mod offending me by calling me a man utd fan without any undeniable evidence!

de niro said:
jjeangi said:
De Niro, Ban this FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKER!

jk of course

no.

why no? If you are justified in your claims that I am a rag who's sole desire is to cause uproar? That's right, because you're wrong. This thread was clearly a fun debate about Dzeko UNTIL I was unfairly and impromptly insulted!

zangatangring said:
de niro said:
jjeangi said:
De Niro, Ban this FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKER!

jk of course

no.

why no? If you are justified in your claims that I am a rag who's sole desire is to cause uproar? That's right, because you're wrong. This thread was clearly a fun debate about Dzeko UNTIL I was unfairly and impromptly insulted!

If you feel insulted by supporters of your local rivals calling you out, i suggest you grow a pair,

Your a red, which i dont mind, but please dont pretend your a city fan, it wither stinks of wummary or you wont to learn some history of our club so you can fit in.

Ticket For Schalke said:
zangatangring said:
de niro said:

If you feel insulted by supporters of your local rivals calling you out, i suggest you grow a pair,

Your a red, which i dont mind, but please dont pretend your a city fan, it wither stinks of wummary or you wont to learn some history of our club so you can fit in.
I'M A CITY FAN!!!! what right or evidence do you have to suggest otherwise?!?!? Show it to me! This is so logically flawed! Wherer's the intelligence in this?

zangatangring said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
zangatangring said:

I'M A CITY FAN!!!! what right or evidence do you have to suggest otherwise?!?!? Show it to me! This is so logically flawed! Wherer's the intelligence in this?

Just dont refer to them as MAN UTD and you wont get found out, so make a new username, talk about how good your team is, but dont be as obvious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.