Edin Dzeko

He wont start many games next season, but will come on and score 10+ goals hopefully some of them being very important ones.

Keep him, he will be a part of the overall jigsaw.

The bench spaces vacated by Jo and Adebayor will need filling by a man who can make an impact when needed.

Joke of a thread - he ain´t going anywhere - he´ll do very well next season.We need competition for places and Dzeko will get plenty of opportunities. We could have signed Nandoflop you know!!

Stoned Rose said:
He wont start many games next season, but will come on and score 10+ goals hopefully some of them being very important ones.

The bench spaces vacated by Jo and Adebayor will need filling by a man who can make an impact when needed.

did you actually give this thread any thought whatsoever? utter tosh. end it.

ANY1aBLUE said:
Stoned Rose said:

did you actually give this thread any thought whatsoever? utter tosh. end it.

TBF if tevez stays i dont see him starting a awful lot of games either. And if Balo can live up to some of his potential it will make things harder for him.

LoveCity said:
Daily Star running the same trash story.

for goodness sake who 'reads' the star? anyway, running a 'trash story' is meat and drink to that comic. you cant respect the opinion of anyone who uses that rag as a source of information..........................

Hr did sod all in a blue shirt last year except look average. End of.[/quote]

you really haven't got a clue about football have you? End of

He's gonna be awesome this season, the lad is class. He's had his taste of what the prem is all about, I reckon he's gonna come back and shut the doubters up good an proper.

allan harper said:
He's gonna be awesome this season, the lad is class. He's had his taste of what the prem is all about, I reckon he's gonna come back and shut the doubters up good an proper.

completely agree AH; his eye for goal is clear for all to see, and the first one may have only been nmotts county but without him on the pitch we were not going to score that day; the guy is a class act as a player and as a man, may have been guilty of trying too hard to impress given that he was not getting regular game time and he joined mid season, but after a full pre season with his team mates I honestly think this guy is going to do the business for us (without the sulks and petulance of a certain other top striker)

Dzeko hasn't been a regular starter since his arrival but I've seen his play improve and 6 goals and two assists from his very limited pitch time since Jan is not a bad return for a new striker to this country. I think we'll see him come into his own next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.