Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluemanc100

EaglesFan said:
Bluemanc100 said:
Thenumber1blue said:
I love him and he sure knows where the onion bag is .No one is 10/10 every week.

what about RVP? on current form he is........... Dzeko frustrates me and many others as there are just not enough moments of brilliance from the lad

Yes, we owe him a debt of gratitude for the 2nd goal v QPR and others but if he is like me, I am judged on performance in work when I am there....... so should he be

If I could live on past achievements I'd be sat tossing it off every day but guess what............... I can't

PAST???

He is your best scorer THIS season (and has accounted for 14 points or so if i recall) - what the fuck are you talking about?? Shocking.

its a tough audience as a professional footballer chap, they take a huge wedge for what they do and the toughest gig of them all is the striker's role........ they shoot they score then they are idolised.... they misfire or miss sitters then they get shot down. It goes with the territory

Not sure why the fuck you choose to lecture me or others on another club's forum........... no action to be had on yours?

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

EaglesFan said:
Bluemanc100 said:
Thenumber1blue said:
I love him and he sure knows where the onion bag is .No one is 10/10 every week.

what about RVP? on current form he is........... Dzeko frustrates me and many others as there are just not enough moments of brilliance from the lad

Yes, we owe him a debt of gratitude for the 2nd goal v QPR and others but if he is like me, I am judged on performance in work when I am there....... so should he be

If I could live on past achievements I'd be sat tossing it off every day but guess what............... I can't

PAST???

He is your best scorer THIS season (and has accounted for 14 points or so if i recall) - what the fuck are you talking about?? Shocking.
This made me laugh. I've never seen a better player receive more shit from his own fans.

Bluemanc100 said:
Thenumber1blue said:

Yes, we owe him a debt of gratitude for the 2nd goal v QPR and others but if he is like me, he is judged on performance in work when he is there

we should not have to avoid criticism for Edin because of history
No he's not ,he's just very lethal and also goes missing for long periods.

EaglesFan said:
Forward's primary task - score goals.

Edin Dzeko = goals. Bags of goals. Crucial goals.

So when guys like Benarbia, Seosa etc. call this guy a "donkey" I ask myself do they realize how ridiculous they sound? It is downright funny :-)

It's like calling Bolt a snail. Or calling Ray Lewis "soft". Its just unbelievably dumb...so it is all getting kind of funny to me :-)

As a reminder: If it wasnt for Edin Dzeko you wouldnt be holding League Cup trophy (equalizer at Notts at 80th minute) or PL title (equalizer vs QPR, 89th minute)...

The choice is yours. I hope you choose to talk sense.

Who is to say that if we had another striker, that cost about the same but was more consistent, that we would not have had the title sown up weeks earlier?
Your golden boy did not win the title on his own.

noise said:
EaglesFan said:
Bluemanc100 said:

PAST???

This made me laugh. I've never seen a better player receive more shit from his own fans.

for what he earns, you could abuse the shit out of me every week............

its tough at the top isn't it..........

Edin has spent 2 years playing generally quite poorly, but at the same time, he's never really stopped scoring bags of goals ... I don't think that is actually too bad a knack to have.

He is our top scorer this season (not Aguero or Tevez who we hail as geniuses) and in a recent analysis of everyone's goals-per-minute ratio in the history of the Premier League, he came 4th of all-time ... above the likes of Shearer, van Nistelrooy and (yes) above van Persie .. he has almost the same goals per minute ratio as Thierry Henry.

Given how everyone tells us how hard it is to score regularly in the Premier League, and how people who can do it are worth tens of millions of pounds and reverred as legends, are we sure that Dzeko is quite as useless as some people are making out ?

Blue Theatre said:
Edin has spent 2 years playing generally quite poorly, but at the same time, he's never really stopped scoring bags of goals ... I don't think that is actually too bad a knack to have.

He is our top scorer this season (not Aguero or Tevez who we hail as geniuses) and in a recent analysis of everyone's goals-per-minute ratio in the history of the Premier League, he came 4th of all-time ... above the likes of Shearer, van Nistelrooy and (yes) above van Persie .. he has almost the same goals per minute ratio as Thierry Henry.

Given how everyone tells us how hard it is to score regularly in the Premier League, and how people who can do it are worth tens of millions of pounds and reverred as legends, are we sure that Dzeko is quite as useless as some people are making out ?
You could say he's our Bosnian Shaun Goater. Feed Dzeko and he will score.

Thenumber1blue said:
Blue Theatre said:

You could say he's our Bosnian Shaun Goater. Feed Dzeko and he will score.

Make it "Feed Edin and he will score" and i think you have a winner there!!

I would be prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt and sing with you..........

based on the stats, to be 4th in the ratios table is a good thing but I can't help but have "he's a sulky bastard" thoughts

Maybe I'd be the same working for an autocrat like Mancini though as I have said, i'd take a dog's abuse for that opportunity and that money

pominoz said:
EaglesFan said:
Forward's primary task - score goals.

Edin Dzeko = goals. Bags of goals. Crucial goals.

So when guys like Benarbia, Seosa etc. call this guy a "donkey" I ask myself do they realize how ridiculous they sound? It is downright funny :-)

It's like calling Bolt a snail. Or calling Ray Lewis "soft". Its just unbelievably dumb...so it is all getting kind of funny to me :-)

As a reminder: If it wasnt for Edin Dzeko you wouldnt be holding League Cup trophy (equalizer at Notts at 80th minute) or PL title (equalizer vs QPR, 89th minute)...

The choice is yours. I hope you choose to talk sense.

Who is to say that if we had another striker, that cost about the same but was more consistent, that we would not have had the title sown up weeks earlier?
Your golden boy did not win the title on his own.

The fuk u on about ?

I'm fucking sick of watching his average performances week in week out. And throw in the odd absolute dog shit games he has aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.