Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
WimbledonRd said:
And I've been a fan since 1888 when it was AAFC.
Fought in WW1 and WW2.
Got in a fight with Churchill for talkin' shit.

:-)

God, I love this nonsense forum!

You are free to leave at any time, and take your blow up doll of Dzeko with you.

squirtyflower said:
pominoz said:
badman said:
I've been a fan for atleast 270 years

See. I can make up stuff too.

we have too many united fans here who are trying divide city fans and turn them against each other. i suspect you are one of them.

At the risk of a ban, i will keep it as polite as i can, go fuck yourself, you plastic twat.
can you please cut out the personal abuse

10. Treat other users with respect. Anyone who is constantly aggressive or confrontational will face action. If something (or someone) winds you up easily walk away.

hopefully he will get banned. he has been frequently abusing city players and fans.

squirtyflower said:
pominoz said:
badman said:
I've been a fan for atleast 270 years

See. I can make up stuff too.

we have too many united fans here who are trying divide city fans and turn them against each other. i suspect you are one of them.

At the risk of a ban, i will keep it as polite as i can, go fuck yourself, you plastic twat.
can you please cut out the personal abuse

10. Treat other users with respect. Anyone who is constantly aggressive or confrontational will face action. If something (or someone) winds you up easily walk away.

Noted, i did try to be nice though.

pominoz said:
WimbledonRd said:
Fought in WW1 and WW2.

You are free to leave at any time, and take your blow up doll of Dzeko with you.

masquerading as a city fan is against the rules.

badman said:
pominoz said:
WimbledonRd said:
Fought in WW1 and WW2.

pack it in

badman said:
pominoz said:
WimbledonRd said:
Fought in WW1 and WW2.

You know that's not true so your just as bad for wumming

Danamy said:
badman said:
pominoz said:

Rule number 6 - "Supporters of other clubs are welcome to post, although flaming of the board is not allowed. Masquerading as a City fan will result in a ban."

There are dozens of trolls here who are fans of other clubs, they come here to insult our players and divide the city fans, be aware of these people.

pominoz said:
WimbledonRd said:
Fought in WW1 and WW2.

I don't need a blow up doll - that's what your sis is for.
And its not a nonsense forum because it is a City Forum, it is a nonsense forum because of so many nonsense things by wanna-be fans that are said here - yours being a prime example.

Besides, who are you to tell anyone who is a fan and who is not?

badman said:
Danamy said:
badman said:

Rule number 6 - "Supporters of other clubs are welcome to post, although flaming of the board is not allowed. Masquerading as a City fan will result in a ban."

There are dozens of trolls here who are fans of other clubs, they come here to insult our players and divide the city fans, be aware of these people.

His join date is: 16 Aug 2008 03:29, he's a City fan, stop trying to wind him up

Nobody minds you posting on here but when your constantly wumming and trying to get a bite, it's out of order

Danamy said:
badman said:
Danamy said:

His join date is: 16 Aug 2008 03:29, he's a City fan, stop trying to wind him up

Nobody minds you posting on here but when your constantly wumming and trying to get a bite, it's out of order

are you going to tell him to stop winding up city fans ? or you just want to have a go at me ?

the man is making racist remarks, he insults city fans, makes silly suggestions like "fucking off yaya toure" and here you are telling me to stop winding him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.