Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
sajtion said:
you guys are too critical of dzeko. he's not perfect but just watch how many runs he makes for you when he plays. you can count runs as many messi and ronaldo do for their clubs and that shows an effort and all it takes is one decent through ball which none of your players seem to be able to do and you should be blaming players that don't provide the service to him like nasri, silva and others who stay far too much in possession of the ball and waste chances. you really need players who have the vision. take a look at coutinho from liverpool and you will see what i mean.

I don't even know what to say to this.

I fail to see how Navas will be the making of Dzeko either. It is a myth that we didn't present him with opportunities last year. We might not have crossed as much as United or Stoke, but when we did get the ball whipped in to him, he hardly ever beat his man. He shouldn't be getting out jumped 90% of the time and for someone so big, he shouldn't be so weak when challenging for the ball.

Not that i don't think he can't thrive under our new boss, even Santa Cruz played well with him in charge. I just think that he hasn't done enougth yet, regardless of how poor Mancini was.

@BluePhil8 said:
sajtion said:
you guys are too critical of dzeko. he's not perfect but just watch how many runs he makes for you when he plays. you can count runs as many messi and ronaldo do for their clubs and that shows an effort and all it takes is one decent through ball which none of your players seem to be able to do and you should be blaming players that don't provide the service to him like nasri, silva and others who stay far too much in possession of the ball and waste chances. you really need players who have the vision. take a look at coutinho from liverpool and you will see what i mean.

I fail to see how Navas will be the making of Dzeko either. It is a myth that we didn't present him with opportunities last year. We might not have crossed as much as United or Stoke, but when we did get the ball whipped in to him, he hardly ever beat his man. He shouldn't be getting out jumped 90% of the time and for someone so big, he shouldn't be so weak when challenging for the ball.

Not that i don't think he can't thrive under our new boss, even Santa Cruz played well with him in charge. I just think that he hasn't done enougth yet, regardless of how poor Mancini was.

regardless of this..how many goals did he score ?? ps,he didnt get outjumped against QPR when we won the title.

hope Dzeko will improve in term of holding the ball and bring others playing around him. he frequently lost the ball TOO easy.

samharris said:
@BluePhil8 said:
sajtion said:

regardless of this..how many goals did he score ??

Is that the only statistic you care about? Goals scored?

If that is the case then you will agree that; Benteke, Michu, Lukaku, Lambert, Ba, Lampard, Berbatov and Walcott are all better than Dzeko. Why? Because they all scored more goals than him last year.

The point I am trying to make is that over the last 2 and a half years, Dzeko has failed to integrate into the team successfully. Even Mancini, who didn’t like Tevez, started him more than Dzeko (who he actually bought). That should tell you something.

How the fuck was the little 5'10" fooker from Everton who doesn't even play CB normally absolutely raping Edin in the air. What a lasting memory.

samharris said:
@BluePhil8 said:
sajtion said:

regardless of this..how many goals did he score ?? ps,he didnt get outjumped against QPR when we won the title.

Wow, are you actually being serious?

We are talking about a £27,000,000 striker, and you are referencing something that happened in May 2012?

That is even sadder than the people who said "Balotelli played well in the 6-1 and F.A Cup Final, so we shouldn’t sell him!"

@BluePhil8 said:
samharris said:
@BluePhil8 said:

regardless of this..how many goals did he score ??

Is that the only statistic you care about? Goals scored?

If that is the case then you will agree that; Benteke, Michu, Lukaku, Lambert, Ba, Lampard, Berbatov and Walcott are all better than Dzeko. Why? Because they all scored more goals than him last year.

The point I am trying to make is that over the last 2 and a half years, Dzeko has failed to integrate into the team successfully. Even Mancini, who didn’t like Tevez, started him more than Dzeko (who he actually bought). That should tell you something.

most of those players if not all were first choice strikers.ffs.piss poor argument fella.. compare 3rd choice strikers( thats what Edin was) but hes way better than all the 2nd choice strikers that the prem had to offer.

Still need somebody to explain how Mancini's tactics are responsible for the ball rebounding 10 yards off his feet when passed to him, for him falling over under the slightest pressure despite his massive frame & for him strolling around generally not giving a fuck ? I suppose that was all Bob's fault aswell ?

@BluePhil8 said:
samharris said:
@BluePhil8 said:

Wow, are you actually being serious?

We are talking about a £27,000,000 striker, and you are referencing something that happened in May 2012?

That is even sadder than the people who said "Balotelli played well in the 6-1 and F.A Cup Final, so we shouldn’t sell him!"

you obviously know fook all about goals per game and mins played ratios..so Ill leave you to your obvious fuckwittery and lack of knowledge as to how our 3rd choice striker actually did last year..

yes 3rd choice !! he scored more than our 1st and 2nd choice..but hey ho..stats ?? useless arent they..like your argument.

Kippax Street 1880 said:
Still need somebody to explain how Mancini's tactics are responsible for the ball rebounding 10 yards off his feet when passed to him, for him falling over under the slightest pressure despite his massive frame & for him strolling around generally not giving a fuck ? I suppose that was all Bob's fault aswell ?

+1

Had too long to prove himself. What happened at Wolfsburg is irrelevant because it's not happening now. If we used that logic we'd be signing up Torres based on his Liverpool form.

Not up to the task and needs replacing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.