Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Edin Dzeko legend

pudge said:
If it's simply just about goals then tell me this;

Is 348 games, 145 goals and 18 assists good for a striker?

If so, how much would you reckon that striker would be worth for arguments sake?

If I may interrupt please,

348 games, 145 goals and 18 assists - is it good for a striker?
That all depends on what you mean by "348 games". If 348 games entails 20 minutes/game, that amounts to 1 goal every 48 minutes - that would be fantastic - we are talking Messi or Ronaldo level of quality.

If however, you mean "348 games" of 90 minutes/game, that would be 1 goal every 216 minutes - and that would be very poor performance

However, in City Dzeko averaged about 38-40 minutes/game, which is around 1 goal every 90 minutes. And that is very very good, top 3 strikers in EPL level of performance.

Way better than Aguero or Tevez if we are to be fair.

WimbledonRd said:
pudge said:
If it's simply just about goals then tell me this;

Is 348 games, 145 goals and 18 assists good for a striker?

If so, how much would you reckon that striker would be worth for arguments sake?

If I may interrupt please,

348 games, 145 goals and 18 assists - is it good for a striker?
That all depends on what you mean by "348 games". If 348 games entails 20 minutes/game, that amounts to 1 goal every 48 minutes - that would be fantastic - we are talking Messi or Ronaldo level of quality.

If however, you mean "348 games" of 90 minutes/game, that would be 1 goal every 216 minutes - and that would be very poor performance

However, in City Dzeko averaged about 38-40 minutes/game, which is around 1 goal every 90 minutes. And that is very very good, top 3 strikers in EPL level of performance.

Way better than Aguero or Tevez if we are to be fair.

A strike rate of 1 in 2.5 games is hardly very poor at any level, only the exceptional strikers get much better than 1 in 2.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en-sg/news/3877/england/2013/02/08/3735365/enjoy-them-while-you-can-carlos-tevez-and-edin-dzeko?source=breakingnews&ICID=HP_HL_2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en-sg/news/3877/eng ... ID=HP_HL_2</a>

We will probably not fully appreciate Edin until it's too late.

76 inches of utter wank.

If we got offered 5mil for the useless lump of shit I'd rip anyone's arm off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.