Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Edin Dzeko legend

Seosa said:
The cookie monster said:
Seosa said:
Ah right, so people who disagree with you and aren't happy clappers are now suddenly 12 year olds?

More brilliance from the Cookie ****...
It was a stupid post you made about trevor francis you fuckin halfwit
Have you ever seen him play?

A great striker no doubt, but one of our very best?

Imo yes
He just didnt get a long enough stint with us
Which was a shame tbh

BlueMoonoverUS said:
taconinja said:
spamalot said:
Incredible isn't it. We have a great win against Leeds and instead of going to a Tevez or Kun thread and give them some praise, lets dig out the Dzeko thread and have a pop at good old Edin. You couldn't make it up.

For the record the year we won the Prem the 3 leading scorers were from memory -

Kun 23
Edin 13
Mario 12

Hhm only one of those appears on target this year.

Even though only on the pitch for 10 minutes there were a couple of quality touches from the big fella.
I might have sympathy but for very early on the match day discussion people started going on about "selfish" Aguero until he scored at least.
So you had to retaliate here, on Dzeko's thread? It had nothing to do with him. That's just sad...
It might be if I had done that! Fucking paranoids.

So what most are saying is, your happy for dzeko to play shit every game as long as he scores 1 in 2 games. He plays below a 6/10 rating every match and no one can disagree with that surely. Because he doesn't do anything.

Ireland_for_pm said:
So what most are saying is, your happy for dzeko to play shit every game as long as he scores 1 in 2 games. He plays below a 6/10 rating every match and no one can disagree with that surely. Because he doesn't do anything.
We should sign you instead. You can score goals and then post here and tell us how you score most goals per minute while doing nothing.

Ireland_for_pm said:

As he is scoring goals that are winning us games for me your argument is a bit weak. He doesn't play shit every game in my opinion but if you really believe that then it doesn't say much for our team if our worst striker in your opinion is our top scorer.

2013%2f2%2fGoal-Quality.jpg

8. Edin Dzeko 83%

(by the way Pos. 1
Bosnian forward Ibisevic is Stuttgart's top scorer this season by some distance but he is the only player to have reached double figures this season whose entire goal tally (10) has consisted of strikes from clear-cut opportunities thus far. He's also only missed 6 big chances to date, proving that when he's put through on goal with an easy chance he rarely fluffs his lines <a class="postlink" href="http://www.whoscored.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.whoscored.com</a>)

Superr said:
2013%2f2%2fGoal-Quality.jpg

8. Edin Dzeko 83%

(by the way Pos. 1
Bosnian forward Ibisevic is Stuttgart's top scorer this season by some distance but he is the only player to have reached double figures this season whose entire goal tally (10) has consisted of strikes from clear-cut opportunities thus far. He's also only missed 6 big chances to date, proving that when he's put through on goal with an easy chance he rarely fluffs his lines <a class="postlink" href="http://www.whoscored.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.whoscored.com</a>)

Perhaps this helps to explain why he's been such a supersub; when he comes on late and we're desperate for a goal, they actually pass to him when he's open, unlike half the time when he starts.

Feed the Gecko and he will score.

Superr said:
For the league championship:
Winner team: MAN CITY

_______Dzeko_____Aguero________
___________Asamoah____________
_Hazard________________BOATENG_
_____________Yaya______________

Clichy__Nastasic__Kompany_Zabaleta
_____________Hart______________

too strong a team

The cookie monster said:
spamalot said:
Thanks Cookie Monster. You picked up correctly that the 5 were in no particular order.

Tevez, Dzeko and Aguero all contributed to our success in the last 2 years.

Francis took us temporarily to the top of the league but the injuries blighted him. We broke the bank to sign him and he had won the European Cup for Forest. He was absolute quality and one of the quickest forwards ever to grace Maine Road. Once Swales decided to sell him for financial reasons I sensed the dream was over. We slid down the table, relegation followed and we had the mediocre years of the 80's and 90's.

Anelka was again quality, and had won the Champions League with Madrid and had a brilliant loan spell at Liverpool. He was class for us and ripped United apart on several occasions.

No-one else matches those 5 in the last 30 years in my opinion.
No worries
I think it was a couple of 12 year olds who gave you some grief :)

Should I post the not sure if serious gif? I posted that before I seen the lad said it was in no order, hardly abusing him as I doubt any City fan would say Anelak at City was better than our 3 strikers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.