Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Edin Dzeko legend

warringtonblue said:
If its true he fancies a return there, and Lewandowski fancies a go at the Premier league, why not see about a swap deal

Dzeko > Lewi

Fuck off! AntiUnited beat me to it.

I'm sure a lot of players leave but on the last Inside City, Sharon says he and Kolarov just went to Dubai after the Chelsea game for 2 days. Seems that Dzeko always leaves the country any available off day (posting pictures on his twitter of him in Bosnia etc). I definitely think he's a goner this summer.

Andouble said:
I'm sure a lot of players leave but on the last Inside City, Sharon says he and Kolarov just went to Dubai after the Chelsea game for 2 days. Seems that Dzeko always leaves the country any available off day (posting pictures on his twitter of him in Bosnia etc). I definitely think he's a goner this summer.

He did the same when he was at Wolfsburg I believe, I think he just get's homesick.
He deals with it a lot better than some players like Navas, however I'm sure it must affect his training in some way.

He's too often in Bosnia for my taste. And enjoys his "God-like" figure he has here.

Think there's too many days off to travel all over Europe/World at City. You won't go from UK to Bosnia without 3 days free. Than you spend a day traveling back and go to next morning training with completely unfocused state of mind...

if you ever served in army than you know how less you could care about country, army, training, current and potential enemies after coming back from weekend at home - all you think about is how good was at home, your girlfriend, night out with mates etc, etc..

And before you move it's a game day and you had 1 or two focused training days in a week.

It won't be Dortmund.

Asked about Edin Dzeko, Borussia Dortmund's chairman Hans Joachim Watzke said on German TV channel "sport1": "Someone who really believes we will sign a player from Manchester City hasn't understood our concept. Our business model is obviously luring the young and extremely talented players to Dortmund. That's what Michael Zorc and Jürgen Klopp are extremely good at - finding and developing these players. That's our model and we still don't have another one!"

Andouble said:

Lots of people fuck of somewhere else on their days off. What's the big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.