Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Edin Dzeko legend

MSP said:
CTID101 said:
No. You did.

You must watch Edin Cam all night because he was terrible.

He isn't a terrible player just had a bad game.

You need a help mate, really. Not very happy to quote you as shit is all I can quote usually but you really need help.
haha ok then.

Not allowed to havehave an opinion on a player who had a IN MY OPINION had a terrible game and should be doing a lot more in games like this.

Look back through my posts, I have defended Dzeko countless times when many have criticized him, I just can't help thinking he should be doing a lot lot more and I know he can do it.

CTID101 said:
MSP said:
CTID101 said:
No. You did.

You must watch Edin Cam all night because he was terrible.

He isn't a terrible player just had a bad game.

You need a help mate, really. Not very happy to quote you as shit is all I can quote usually but you really need help.
haha ok then.

Not allowed to havehave an opinion on a player who had a IN MY OPINION had a terrible game and should be doing a lot more in games like this.

You're allowed but you still need help :)

MoTM performance by Edin tonight. Zabaletta and Kolo also excellent.

Good 3 points against a team battling relegation.

pudge said:
I wish he would use his strength and height like Benteke did tonight.

Good on the ground tonight, non existent as a target man though

Absolutely spot on Pudge.Benteke was a beast tonight and thats my main issue with Dzeko,as a big guy he doesn`t use his upper body strength to knock opponents all over the pitch.

CTID101 said:
noise said:
No service, created chances.. unselfish, and strong performance from Dzeko.
This has got to be a wind up?

He must have lost 99% of his aerial battles and on the floor. Did nothing when he had it and was poor all round.

It was a poor performance from him today. Maybe he knows he is off.

I am all for opinions and I understand some people dislike Dzeko a lot - but this is truly pathethic.

If anyone (apart from obvious Nasti and Kolo) had a decent game tonight it was Edin, regardless of how much someone may dislike him.

Your statement means that you are either a) fishing, b) clueless about the game of football.

Simply ridiculous post.

If we want a Benteke then we need to get more service into the box.

Dzeko would score more headers with a bit more service from the wings. Milner gave his all but there wernt many balls to attack in the air.

Tim of the Oak said:
If we want a Benteke then we need to get more service into the box.

Dzeko would score more headers with a bit more service from the wings. Milner gave his all but there wernt many balls to attack in the air.
I'm not talking about balls into the box, I'm talking about winning knock on's/holding the ball up/being the out ball.

9/10 when villa hit the ball long Benteke was there to win the header and keep possesion.

Dzeko does it 1/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.