Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
AntiUnited said:
buzzer1 said:
AntiUnited said:
true but they still provide width and the ability to ping the proper ball in to the box when needed. thats what we are missing.

Dzeko would thrive on a winger? he gets beat in the air by midgets so doesn't really stack up does it:/

Didnt see his goals this week ? and playing versus Evertons defense last week would not be classified as midgets.

Yes i did, i also seen other goals for his country and i thought fukme, WWWOWWWWWWWW, but he just does not do this and show this desire for us, wether it's that fukin clown of a manager or he just doesn't wanna be here i don't know, but my comment above stacks up. oh btw, he was beaten by both Osman twice and baines when he actually got down one of the channels last week, it is seriously like playing with 10 men. Just for the record, i have never booed or got on a players back in 30 years of watching us, just seems counter productive with most players whereas some thrive on it, however when we had a throw in on our side(away fans) and he just fukin stood there looking totally totally uninterested i did shout MMOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU LAAAAAAAYYYZEEEEEEEEEEEE TERWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT, apologies if i offend.

edit, for the record Baines is 5'7, Heitinga 5'11, Distin 6'4, seamus coleman 5'9'1/2, so all hardly Micky Droy. just sayin'.

buzzer1 said:
AntiUnited said:
buzzer1 said:
Dzeko would thrive on a winger? he gets beat in the air by midgets so doesn't really stack up does it:/

Didnt see his goals this week ? and playing versus Evertons defense last week would not be classified as midgets.

Yes i did, i also seen other goals for his country and i thought fukme, WWWOWWWWWWWW, but he just does not do this and show this desire for us, wether it's that fukin clown of a manager or he just doesn't wanna be here i don't know, but my comment above stacks up. oh btw, he was beaten by both Osman twice and baines when he actually got down one of the channels last week, it is seriously like playing with 10 men. Just for the record, i have never booed or got on a players back in 30 years of watching us, just seems counter productive with most players whereas some thrive on it, however when we had a throw in on our side(away fans) and he just fukin stood there looking totally totally uninterested i did shout MMOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU LAAAAAAAYYYZEEEEEEEEEEEE TERWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT, apologies if i offend.

and yet hes the top scorer.. i would love to know your feelings about kun and the golfer.

AntiUnited said:
buzzer1 said:
AntiUnited said:

and yet hes the top scorer.. i would love to know your feelings about kun and the golfer.

Kun injury hit season and imo his head is at Madrid....Tevez doesn't know wether he is Arthur or Marthur with this dick of a manager, who is btw the best i have seen in a blue shirt by far.
As i said, it maybe down to the manager with the zek man but whatever it is sort the fooker out.

buzzer1 said:
AntiUnited said:
buzzer1 said:

Kun injury hit season and imo his head is at Madrid....Tevez doesn't know wether he is Arthur or Marthur with this dick of a manager, who is btw the best i have seen in a blue shirt by far.
As i said, it maybe down to the manager with the zek man but whatever it is sort the fooker out.

Na i agree Mancini and him are not on the same page and it shows with the style we are playing while having micon, kolorov, and sinclear in the team and there refusal to cross the ball.

AntiUnited said:
buzzer1 said:
AntiUnited said:

Na i agree Mancini and him are not on the same page and it shows with the style we are playing while having micon, kolorov, and sinclear in the team and there refusal to cross the ball.

Oh the same desperate need for width when he plays Kolorov at right wing when Sinclair(his signing btw) is sat on the bench, you really really couldn't make it up AU.

Just feed the man ffs:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.uefa.com/worldcup/season=2014/statistics/round=2000294/players/type=topscorers/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.uefa.com/worldcup/season=201 ... index.html</a>

Dzeko was in the Wolfsburg stadium yesterday watching the match from Wolfsburg against Nuremberg. The German commentator wanted to interview him but Dzeko did not want to say anything about his stay.

(he was on the cameras in German TV - sitting together with the croatian Ivan Perisic who came from Dortmund to Wolfsburg in the winter).

MSP said:
Dzeko being sold or not, Baines is quality and any striker would have use from his balls. I don't rate Clichy as much as most of people here do and the main reason is that he wouldn't hit City player with his cross if there would be no other player in the box.

Well Clichy just gave a nice cross to Tevez, din' he?

Akira said:
MSP said:
Dzeko being sold or not, Baines is quality and any striker would have use from his balls. I don't rate Clichy as much as most of people here do and the main reason is that he wouldn't hit City player with his cross if there would be no other player in the box.

That's nice of him. So much more appropriate than an egg don't you think?

Akira said:
MSP said:

It was short and it was along the ground, I'd say it was really just a pass across the face of the goal. I like Clichy but Baines is really something else. Baines is certainly the best Left Back in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.