Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluethunder

JasminBosnia said:
Neg and Kun played together for almost 30 minutes vs. Cardiff, did they link up well?

Edin is currently on form and only reason to be out of the first 11 should be injury or he is awol playing golf along with Tiger. Personally, I would like to see combo Jovetic - Džeko again.

given that dzeko and negredo scored in the last game, they should both start.

aguero needs to sit on the bench for a while and learn from dzeko/negredo.

bluethunder said:
JasminBosnia said:
Neg and Kun played together for almost 30 minutes vs. Cardiff, did they link up well?

Edin is currently on form and only reason to be out of the first 11 should be injury or he is awol playing golf along with Tiger. Personally, I would like to see combo Jovetic - Džeko again.

I'll be sure to bring this up the next time Dzeko doesn't score as I'm sure you'll agree then it's time for him to sit on the bench for a while and learn.

AntiUnited said:
kara54 said:
The interesting thing is, even without his great goal Dzeko was much better than Aguero, who had a real bad day on sunday.
Agueros 1st touch was terrible, he was too selfish, ran many times just into the defenders...
And still, all the bashing is still directed to Dzeko.

But, I'll try to resign myself to it.

Careful now talking down kun gets u no friends on this forum. I learned that the hard way :). But back on topic I rather see Neg and Dzeko play together rather then neg and kun.

I think you'll find talking down any City player is likely to get you some stick on this forum given that it's one for City fans.

Dzeko and Negredo for me tomorrow with Navas and Kolarov in the side, get the ball in the box and let the finishers finish.

taconinja said:
bluethunder said:
JasminBosnia said:

I'll be sure to bring this up the next time Dzeko doesn't score as I'm sure you'll agree then it's time for him to sit on the bench for a while and learn.

any player that fails to perform should be benched the next game.

i'm not a dzeko fanboy. i will question the manager if dzeko plays like shit but still gets to play regularly.

bluethunder said:
taconinja said:
bluethunder said:

i'm not a dzeko fanboy. i will question the manager if dzeko plays like shit but still gets to play regularly.
Fair play then. :)

I hold the opinion that sometimes players need to work through bad periods. Hopefully it's moot and they all do brilliantly!

cleavers said:
bluethunder said:
Best we put the reserves out today then, because NOT ONE performed satisfactorily last week at Cardiff.

Oh so true..Maybe these players need a rocket up their arse instead??

Oh no..cant do that either.. ;)

Hang on..according to a few last weeks dismal performance was still down to Mancini and the players bad habits.....YCNMIU.

apparently it will take time to get rid of the habits that he installed...

bluethunder said:
taconinja said:
bluethunder said:

Dzeko needs to play regularly to return to the Wolfsburg days, I've been a critic in the past but the goal v Swansea tells me we stick with him....

Torres stunner last night is an example of what is possible if a player finds his mojo again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.