Edin Dzeko

City Xtra boys tweeted something last night saying City haven't been mentioned in any discussions yet, i really can't see it happening. Wouldn't mind him around the place, top guy, also gives us something a bit different if we are chasing. But it really would be completely anti-pep for him to do something like that.

My ideal window would be
Sell our peripheral players and use that money to buy left back Davis from Spurs
Then spend our entire budget on either Haaland or Mbappe at 120 or 140 or whatever it takes We are sorted for ten years then
Your ideal transfer window is getting Ben Davies, from Spurs? Fucking hell :D:D:D

I've always thought this was a highly speculative punt of a rumour, made a touch more hypothetically convincing with the mention of a future role in the club. Nothing more. But, as far as hypotheticals and theoreticals go, fun thread to say and read what we feel and think.

But let's face it, it is absolute balls, no fucking chance any real interest in this.

We have aguero to come back into the team, have spent months playing without a striker, haven't even taken a punt on Delap in that role, not looked at any other short term fix available strikers, and we think the club would try bring in a senior former player in a bit part role on a short term 'fix' for something nobody has made any attempt at 'fixing'.

Fun thread but a totally nothing link.

What I mean is no out lay for left back he definitely improves that position cheaply
Then all in on a forward
He signed a new 5 year contract a bit ago and is completely opposite to the profile we're looking for. I get your point about a cheap left back, but i think this will be the time to really strengthen left back and striker.

He signed a new 5 year contract a bit ago and is completely opposite to the profile we're looking for. I get your point about a cheap left back, but i think this will be the time to really strengthen left back and striker.
I guess what I am trying to say is have we got the money to Fully strengthen left back ?
I want us to go all in for a top line striker blow the whole budget (Haaland Mbappe)
If we can somehow generate a left back via minor sales (Zinchenko plus youth) and maybe a swap great
I only mentioned Davies as he wasn’t getting in at Spurs and is a solid 7 each week I didn’t realise he had signed a five year deal

I guess what I am trying to say is have we got the money to Fully strengthen left back ?
I want us to go all in for a top line striker blow the whole budget (Haaland Mbappe)
If we can somehow generate a left back via minor sales (Zinchenko plus youth) and maybe a swap great
I only mentioned Davies as he wasn’t getting in at Spurs and is a solid 7 each week I didn’t realise he had signed a five year deal
Yeah i get it, but personally i just don't see City breaking the bank for 1 player. We have spent big when needed, but i don't think we are the guys to go mental and spend 150m on one player unless we offer some players in return or maybe some crazy financial package where we pay in increments. But this is a big summer, these two positions need strengthening but its arguable that we also need a midfielder. I think we will do what we always do, maybe spend 50m each on 3 players rather than 150m on one.

Accordingnto Italin Sky, he may be off to Inter, as part of a swap for Alexis Sanchez. Doesnt say loan swap or permanent. But reportedly, the issue is Sanchez' wages being higher, and inter having to make up the difference.

If you can believe that.

Which, given inter have lukaku and martinez, i probably can't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.