Edin Dzeko

Maybe, but it's been the way we do things for a long time. And since we have a few positions to strengthen within the squad, i think it will be the same again. Even though we know that with Aguero probably going, or at the very least struggling with injuries, we need to spend big there.
Think we need 3 players, but if Alaba and Luiz filled 2 that would be 25mill. Leaving the rest of the budget for a striker. I doubt myself whether the striker we want whoever that is will be much over 70/80 mill.Think the budget is there if we need it though.

A few? A striker is the only one that really stands out to myself. After that LB needs to be looked at (again), think we're looking good otherwise although that may depend on Fern staying a another season or not.

I agree. Look how good we are already without a proper left back and a still great but 700 year old Fernandinho in midfield.

Imagine if we get a striker who will finish even just one more chance per game than we do now, we’d be almost unbeatable. I cannot believe the board can’t see this, we have to be going to go all out for one in summer.

Even I'd have taken him for 6 months but doubt he'd ever accept that short a deal

Seems like the noise is coming from dzekos camp rather than city's. It makes sense but don't think we'll do it

Could we get him back for the match on the 13th Feb and also the Rumbelows Cup Final? just a suggestion...

Would have absolutely loved to have brought him back for 6 months. He’d score 20 in Pep’s system in 6 months.

Pep didn’t exactly knock this on the head 100% did he? I do wonder if it’s a way to get edin to NYCFC without a fee? City take him until the summer and then loan him to NYCFC?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.