Edin or Mario?

pudge said:
Funny how Mancio likes to take his little digs at me, for no reason and with no substance, when I'm not here.

But when I reply he logs off.

Getting sick of it.

C'mon you two :-)

No need for that, really. You support the same team.

santasa said:
MSP said:
They better not visiting any Bosnian page where City is talked about as in most cases that's the purest piece of crap they'd see.
I am not sure I understand, its legit site - City Fans not Dzekos Fans !!!

That's still very small numbers... Most people are rags and other club fans and they hate City with a passion and would like Dzeko to score hat-trick in every game but "shitty" as they call it to lose 4:3.

Mancio said:
Skashion said:
MSP said:
I don't care if majority of City fans like him or not, I'm not in any kind of sect and I'll speak my mind when I feel to. When it comes to him, I have pretty good opinion about him but I do think he is pathetic in the way he is treating Dzeko. You going mad about it won't change that at all.

I've heard most of City players called 10 times worse names than "pathetic" on regular basis but you are targeting me because I am Bosnian and you feel I have less right to say things than other.

Well, for the sake of unnecessary using Ric's bandwidth - forget it mate.

This is the forum and I am as much member of it as you. I couldn't give a flying one if you were on 300 Yorks or not, I said it before and I'll say it now - I won't let myself being bullied here with "Bosnian" argument.

If you think I said something that is against COC report me, if not get of my back as you're not impressing me one single bit. You are just one lousy hypocrite who is reading Mancio talking shit about Dzeko on daily basis, calling him donkey and other names but don't get offended and react immidiately (or ever) as Mancio is Balotelli's fanboy just like you are.. so kindly, just piss off.
My point is you are not speaking your mind. Everything is about Dzeko. If Dzeko wasn't at City I don't believe you'd be here. I don't believe you'll be here after he leaves either, unless you've made some friends on here.

I don't care that you're Bosnian. I don't care if you're from Mars. All I want from a City fan is they care about City. I don't think you or many of your fellow Bosnians have become City fans and will stay with us when Dzeko leaves. I'd be gladly proved wrong but I seriously doubt it.

When you stop slagging off our manager and other players who prevent Dzeko playing as often as you'd like, I'll stop making the point that this is the behaviour you engage in.

Alas, I wasn't at York and I'm honest enough to admit it. I'm not trying to bully you, and even if I was, it wouldn't be for being Bosnian but for being a Dzeko fanboy who slags off our first trophy-winning manager for 35 years because your favourite player doesn't get enough playing time.

I don't think you've broken the CoC and I wouldn't report you if I thought you had. I've said Mancio is as guilty as the Dzeko fanboys and I've defended Dzeko on many occasions so that's just disingenuous if not an outright lie. I'm not a Balotelli fanboy. Do you know how I can tell? There's an easy way to tell. I'm not angry at Mancini at all, even though he played fewer minutes than Dzeko last season and has played fewer minutes than Dzeko this season so far. It doesn't make me in the slightest bit angry. I support and defend Mancini from insults like 'pathetic' and 'scumbag'. OK, you now have broken the CoC. However, I will not report you. You'll never get me to piss off though, because I support this club and have done all my life, through the times when having players of Dzeko and Balotelli's quality was a crazy dream. Lee Bradbury, that's why I count us lucky to have Dzeko and Balotelli as third and fourth choices.

i came here long before mario was signed.

i defended dzeko in his first City's months , I also defended bosnian fans arguing with the likes of pudge who where fighting vs bosnian fans

i've only recently started to abuse (a little bit) dzeko only for a reason , his fans. its sad but i must admit pudge et similia were right.

anyway i like dzeko and i'm sorry if i have let me get angry by his fans insulting him as result. it was wrong and i'll try to not repeat this mistake becouse is not dzeko faul if a few of his fans are what they are.

You joined the board when Mancini became manager! Did you support City before then?

EaglesFan said:
pudge said:
Funny how Mancio likes to take his little digs at me, for no reason and with no substance, when I'm not here.

But when I reply he logs off.

Getting sick of it.

C'mon you two :-)

No need for that, really. You support the same team.
Not sure Mancio supports City, to be honest.

MSP said:
santasa said:
MSP said:
They better not visiting any Bosnian page where City is talked about as in most cases that's the purest piece of crap they'd see.
I am not sure I understand, its legit site - City Fans not Dzekos Fans !!!

That's still very small numbers... Most people are rags and other club fans and they hate City with a passion and would like Dzeko to score hat-trick in every game but "shitty" as they call it to lose 4:3.
I am saying, again, there are real City fan clubs in every ex-YU state, which came together last year and unite in Balkan Fan club & built a website ....
Of course that people are excited when Dzeko scores - except when City plays against their team, like in case of Bayern last year, like in case of MU or any other team they support...
But that proves that his compatriots are not annoying, pathetic idiots as some would like to think....

I was at Fulham yesterday and Mario at the final whistle was the first down the tunnel did not shake hands with nobody and didnt acknoledge the croud. 50 yards infront of the rest of both sets of players! He attidude stinks and we should get rid more harm than good!

Time is up for Mario in my book

cookster said:
Mancio said:
Skashion said:
My point is you are not speaking your mind. Everything is about Dzeko. If Dzeko wasn't at City I don't believe you'd be here. I don't believe you'll be here after he leaves either, unless you've made some friends on here.

I don't care that you're Bosnian. I don't care if you're from Mars. All I want from a City fan is they care about City. I don't think you or many of your fellow Bosnians have become City fans and will stay with us when Dzeko leaves. I'd be gladly proved wrong but I seriously doubt it.

When you stop slagging off our manager and other players who prevent Dzeko playing as often as you'd like, I'll stop making the point that this is the behaviour you engage in.

Alas, I wasn't at York and I'm honest enough to admit it. I'm not trying to bully you, and even if I was, it wouldn't be for being Bosnian but for being a Dzeko fanboy who slags off our first trophy-winning manager for 35 years because your favourite player doesn't get enough playing time.

I don't think you've broken the CoC and I wouldn't report you if I thought you had. I've said Mancio is as guilty as the Dzeko fanboys and I've defended Dzeko on many occasions so that's just disingenuous if not an outright lie. I'm not a Balotelli fanboy. Do you know how I can tell? There's an easy way to tell. I'm not angry at Mancini at all, even though he played fewer minutes than Dzeko last season and has played fewer minutes than Dzeko this season so far. It doesn't make me in the slightest bit angry. I support and defend Mancini from insults like 'pathetic' and 'scumbag'. OK, you now have broken the CoC. However, I will not report you. You'll never get me to piss off though, because I support this club and have done all my life, through the times when having players of Dzeko and Balotelli's quality was a crazy dream. Lee Bradbury, that's why I count us lucky to have Dzeko and Balotelli as third and fourth choices.

i defended dzeko in his first City's months , I also defended bosnian fans arguing with the likes of pudge who where fighting vs bosnian fans

i've only recently started to abuse (a little bit) dzeko only for a reason , his fans. its sad but i must admit pudge et similia were right.

anyway i like dzeko and i'm sorry if i have let me get angry by his fans insulting him as result. it was wrong and i'll try to not repeat this mistake becouse is not dzeko faul if a few of his fans are what they are.

You joined the board when Mancini became manager! Did you support City before then?

why dont you ask Mansour if he was a City fan before to buy City ?

MSP said:
EDisIN said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
What by signing him then treating him to medals and mind blowing wages? Not to mention giving him the privilege of wearing our shirt.

A joke! Not even 1 player is born in manchester to understand the vages of city shirt...
A joke! Edin is top 3 of those that wear that shirt with Honor, Respect and pride!!!

Your post is nothing but-Joke!

His post actually sounds like Dzeko was some orphan from Cambodia and Mancini's big heart brought him to City to give him the food and shelter, lol.

Absolute comedy gold.
Only two bites.? :0)
For what its worth I like Edin very much and think if he's willing to listen and learn then Mancini could help him become a very good player indeed.

Mancio said:
cookster said:
Mancio said:

Does that mean you are planning on buying City?<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:57 pm --<br /><br />
Mancio said:
cookster said:
Mancio said:

Does that mean you are planning on buying City?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.