Edin or Mario?

MSP said:
who cares what the f you like or not..

Mancini's treatment of Dzeko is pathetic - plain and simple.
At least that's an improvement on saying our trophy-winning manager is pathetic full-stop. He is loved by the vast majority of City fans, whereas all the Dzeko fanboys don't like him at all despite making the half self-defeating argument that Dzeko makes a huge contribution but never plays... Dzeko does make a significant contribution because he still plays quite a bit. He's rotated but so are most players. Only a few players are permanent fixtures, everyone else is rotated. Dzeko fanboys are babies throwing the toys out of the pram because he doesn't play every game.

Re: Dzeko v Balloteli

I dont know why it is, but when Mario plays, I expect him to be sent off, more than I expect him to score. He has been compared to a flawed diamond, however if he cannot improve his performances it would be time to let him go.
For him I would wish him well, but cant help feeling that City and Mancini have been his best chance to make it as a true world class player.

redmizzle said:
Cobwebcat said:
6 months since Balo scored for us. Awful record for player with so much talent.

And there have been PL games all through those 6 months as well.

Good point....as is this one, in the League, Mario hasn't scored away from home in nearly a year, since Chelsea away last season

I can understand the comparison between players but slagging any of them is just unnecessary and the they way some on here are posting about Edin and Mario is just nauseous. They are professionals and they are doing what they like and what they do the best so noone but them would like to score and achieve everything they could for the club. One day they´re being booed and the next they they are heroes. Both are good players but I´d never say that Mario is a world clss for Edin, that´s just laughable.

Skashion said:
Isn't it shocking, with all these stats that show how bad he is, that Balotelli finished as our scorer with the highest goals per minute ratio last season.

Yep, that will be the penalties! Dzeko has never taken one!

5 goal start there, plus Edin never got any red cards or retrospective bans.

cookster said:
Yep, that will be the penalties! Dzeko has never taken one!

5 goal start there, plus Edin never got any red cards or retrospective bans.
You see, I like both so I'm not going to have a go at one to make the other look better, I'm just defending Balotelli from accusations of being terrible. He won three of those penalties himself so he deserves at least three of those. You're also giving him no credit for earning his status as our first choice penalty taker. Balotelli's a great penalty taker and can beat out the competition from Aguero, Dzeko and Tevez because he's good at them. He's certainly not terrible. Balancing it all out we have many quality strikers. Last season Balotelli had the highest goals per minute ratio, Dzeko had highest goals and assists per minute ratio and obviously Aguero has the most overall. I feel privileged to have that amount of quality throughout the team and squad whereas some seem to like to play favourites and slag one off and champion another. I don't understand it and I'm not going to partake in it, it's stupid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.