Edinburgh Festival 2024

First time not going for years (apart from covid).
Accommodation has got bloody ridiculous. I can get a weekend for two somewhere hot, with flights, for the cost of a decent apartment during the Fringe.
A shame because I always thoroughly enjoy it.

My lad flying out of there today to meet me in Germany, I told him to have a good few hours look around the City as he will love it.
Also he pre tempted a couple of months ago we would top the group so got his flight for £17 just looked now £303.

My lad flying out of there today to meet me in Germany, I told him to have a good few hours look around the City as he will love it.
Also he pre tempted a couple of months ago we would top the group so got his flight for £17 just looked now £303.

If he needs any pub or restaurant tips ....

First time not going for years (apart from covid).
Accommodation has got bloody ridiculous. I can get a weekend for two somewhere hot, with flights, for the cost of a decent apartment during the Fringe.
A shame because I always thoroughly enjoy it.
I was reading about the cost of living increase the other day and the article stated inflation had stabilised at 2%. It did say however, there were exceptions where prices were by far outstripping inflation, hotels was one of them, absolutely scandalous prices.

I was reading about the cost of living increase the other day and the article stated inflation had stabilised at 2%. It did say however, there were exceptions where prices were by far outstripping inflation, hotels was one of them, absolutely scandalous prices.

Dreading trying to stop over after a City home game if there is a gig on at the arena too

Dreading trying to stop over after a City home game if there is a gig on at the arena too
Prices are way high, for the Ipswich game, Saturday, the two Village Hotels in Hyde and Ashton are £153 and the Holiday Inn Express just out of town is £250. Those prices are over a 100% extra from a couple of years ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.