Editors

feedthegoat27

Anyone seen or seeing them on their current tour?

They play in Manchester tomorrow night, I'm catching them in Leeds on Saturday.

Any time I've seen them they just own it, despite having minimal audience interaction (not really that kind of band)

A finer live band playing the UK circuit you will not see, absolutely incredible and highly recommended.

I've seen them a few times and going to the Apollo tonight.

They're decent live, and occasionally very good.

It's a stretch to call them one of the finest live bands on the circuit though.

Enjoy!

I think they are incredible live, Tom has such an immense voice and they are very tight musically. Always put on a great show despite the minimal interaction.

I'd say more suited to the smaller venues though; I did see them support Manics at the First Direct Arena in Leeds and although they were class as always, there's something about sticking them in the 2k ish capacity places where they really come alive.

Anyone seen or seeing them on their current tour?

They play in Manchester tomorrow night, I'm catching them in Leeds on Saturday.

Any time I've seen them they just own it, despite having minimal audience interaction (not really that kind of band)

A finer live band playing the UK circuit you will not see, absolutely incredible and highly recommended.
Saw them a few a few years ago. They were excellent.

Good show tonight. Would have preferred vocals to be turned up a bit, his voice is excellent. Papillon is a class song live.

Good show tonight. Would have preferred vocals to be turned up a bit, his voice is excellent. Papillon is a class song live.

That's good to hear. Any obvious sign of his illness lingering? (they had to cancel Aberdeen at the weekend)

I've been checking the set list out so I know when is a preferred time to take a toilet break haha

That's good to hear. Any obvious sign of his illness lingering? (they had to cancel Aberdeen at the weekend)

I've been checking the set list out so I know when is a preferred time to take a toilet break haha

Nope, no complaints from me at least.

Enjoy Leeds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.