Edmond Tapsoba

Mezrah

This one is one we should keep an eye out for. Single handedly begun to straighten out Leverkusens defensive problems.. he Even made a declining Tah better again!

Edit: I Know he joined them in January. But deffo worth to keep an eye on!

Tapsoba is an excellent player and their second or third best player every single match. An unknown player bought from the Portugese league and fitting seamlessly in the Leverkusen backline.
His transfer fees of 18 million do makes his prominence understandable. He was highly rated in Portugal

I have written about him before in this forum. He has many qualities similar to VVD. Decent speed, assured and calm on the ball, very good distribution, tall, very good at defending. He plays with the same maturity and confidence as a 30 year old veteran, rarely puts a foot wrong. If there is one similar CB to compare him to it is Van Dijk, not as good yet but they are similar CB types. However Leverkusen just recently bought him so it's probably hard to get him this summer.

I wrote about him a while back in the players who could improve us. Looks a good player and can take a penalty too

Been really impressed by what I’ve seen of Tapsoba since Bundesliga has resumed. Calm and composed on the ball and intelligent with his distribution, crucial for a defender in a Guardiola side, but has the natural awareness of a defender. Imposing figure and most definitely worth keeping an eye on, as has already been commented on in this thread, only a few months into his Leverkusen career so any move at this stage would likely be rebuffed in the strongest possible manner. Especially when you consider the impact he has had on the German side’s back line.

Of course money talks and there will be a price Leverkusen wouldn’t be able to turn down but not sure that would represent good vale in the market given his relative inexperience.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.