Edouard at Celtic

We need to keep him this year, so you can all fuck off. However, next year I would advise City buy him. I advised you bought VVD and Tierney, two mistakes, dont make a third with Eddy, or you will regret it.

Hes brilliant. That video doesnt do him justice as they obviously didnt have access to most of his goals.

If he's going to end up down there, I would prefer he went to you. If he goes elsewhere you will regret it. But, next season you ****s. :) Next year.

I like the look of this lad. Skillful, good shot and big enough to trouble defences in the air. We should take a punt I think. Nmecha + cash.

Have we actually been linked with him?
By all accounts it was us who first recommended him to Celtic, along with their Israeli midfielder Nir Biton, who had a trial at City. The two scouting and player recruitment departments have a good relationship which I guess makes sense given all the loans and transfers between the clubs between the clubs in recent years - Denayer, Guidetti, Roberts, Ntcham, Frimpong etc

We need to keep him this year, so you can all fuck off. However, next year I would advise City buy him. I advised you bought VVD and Tierney, two mistakes, dont make a third with Eddy, or you will regret it.

Hes brilliant. That video doesnt do him justice as they obviously didnt have access to most of his goals.

If he's going to end up down there, I would prefer he went to you. If he goes elsewhere you will regret it. But, next season you ****s. :) Next year.

Do you mean there are Celtic games that don’t appear on Scottish television?...

Joking aside, which do you rate more highly: Dembele or Edouard?

I’d imagine a sale this summer wouldn't go down too well with the Celtic fans given the 10 in a row is so close. But then again your board has previous for this sort of thing I think?...

As long as we're not scouting that walking red card Morelos up there.

I think we're going to need two forwards soon, a clinical striker like Edouard to take over from Sergio plus someone to offer a different option if necessary, a Dzeko type of player coming off the bench would have been handy at various times this season.

As long as we're not scouting that walking red card Morelos up there.

I think we're going to need two forwards soon, a clinical striker like Edouard to take over from Sergio plus someone to offer a different option if necessary, a Dzeko type of player coming off the bench would have been handy at various times this season.
Edouard is 6ft 2in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.